Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 pm
((cool))

"Well, I'll tell him about this. now, lets try this again." Rhulain began to perform the handsigns again. He focused his chakra around him. a cold breeze swept through the area and circled Rhulain. He felt the droplets of water around him, and poured his chakra into them. they slowly began to freeze and form a small mirror in front of Rhulain. He opened his eyes and smiled lightly, the mirror vanished as he smiled though.

[2/9]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:50 pm
Rhulain began to perform the hand seals again, focusing on lowering the water's temperature. a chilling breeze blew past him, lowering the temperature drasticly. He began to pull the watter droplets together, forming 1 meduim sized mirror in front of Rhulain. He slowly exhaled, and the temperature began to raise, and the miror turned back to vapour.

[3/9]  

The Extra Syllable

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:54 pm
Rhulain performed the hand seals once more, and took in a deep breath. He felt the water in the air. He felt its temerature begin to lower, and his focused a cold wind to blow through the air. He slowly exhales and the water begins to take shape and freeze, forming a mirror the size of Rhulain in front of him. He releases the jutsu and the mirror vanishes.

[4/9]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:58 pm
Rhulain performs the hand signs again, and focuses his chakra to the air around him. the temperature lowers and he begins to move the drops of water into place. He breaths lightly and the water freezes in 2 seperate spots, forming 2, thinly streched mirrors. "Wonder how i could make make them thicker and have more mirrors?" he thinks as the mirors begin to melt away.

[5/9]  

The Extra Syllable

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:02 pm
Rhulain performs a different set of seals, and whispers "Hidden mist jutsu". a heavy fog roles in around Rhulain. He perfmors the hand seals need for Demonice ice mirrors and pours his chakra into the fog. the air has become more moist, and the temperature begins to drop steadily. He pulls the water from the fog into 3 spots. they begin to freeze, forming 3 mirrors around Rhulain. He laughs and the mirrors melt.

[6/9]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:06 pm
Rhulain begins to do the hand seals again. He uses the remaining fog to make mroe mirrors. He begins to pull water out of the air and put it into selected spots around him and one above. A very cold breeze blows past Rhulain. the breeze drops the temperature drasticly and the droplets freeze forming 5 mirrors around him. he stands up straight and Takes in a deep breath. As he exhales, the temperature raises again, and the mirrors vanish.
[7/9]  

The Extra Syllable

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:14 pm
Sighing, Luo followed LT and Zane, he needed the boy for the mission.

EXIT.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:15 pm
Rhulain focuses his chakra into the air around him. He performs the needed hand signs, and feels the water in the air. He begins to pull the droplets to key points, then a Cold breeze blows in and beins to freeze the dropletes. Multiple mirros apear around him, and one driectly above. He takes in a deep breath, and the temperature lowers even more, an eire cold surrounds Rhulain, and, despite the cold, the mirrors melt away.

[8/9]  

The Extra Syllable

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:18 pm
the marks around Rhulain's right eye begin to glow. Rhulain's chakra levels and clan abilites double in strength. he snaps his fingers and a large amount of fog roles in around him. the fog is very thicks, and loade with moisture. The mark's glow diminishes, and Rhulain peforms the demonic ic mirrors one more time, all the rounded up fog, begins to form seveal mirrors around him, one above, and several covering the angles between the top and side mirrors. Rhulain snaps and the mirrors disapear. "Think i got it down. So, whats next?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:32 pm
Rhulain stretches his arms and yawns, he then touches around his right eye and winces as he touches it. he thinks to himself, (huh, maby i should cut back on useing this...I wonder how the boys are doing in the exam...oh, i wonder if i can get some soda here...what am i doing again?...oh right, training.) "Man, I havnt trained like that in a long time." he says as he keeps poking the mark on his eye.  

The Extra Syllable

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:45 pm
Zane shows up at the Hyoton dojo and finds Rhulain still there. "Awesome you're still here, the village is being attacked, so why don't we put that jutsu to the test and help your teacher out eh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:48 pm
Rhulain became startled as zane showed up, causing Rhulain to poke his eye, instead of around it. "ow, looks like you owe suna again, sure, wher's the trouble?"  

The Extra Syllable

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:00 pm
"I have no idea, so you head one way and I'll head the other," Zane told him as he took off once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:05 pm
Zane's clone which had been at the pond training Rhulain looked up at the sky as he felt the chilling winds of the other clones. As he watched the sky and seeing the giant meteor, the clone outstretched his hands, forcing the temperature to drop severely as the water froze over in an instant.  

BluewolfofMibu

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 am
Rhulain made sevral cloens and they took point over the city, Rhulain went to the entrance to mist.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff