Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
Possible trailer for Team ICO's next game.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:49 pm
And I don't care if it looks to rehash stuff from ICO, I WANT  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:39 pm
I've never been able to find a copy of Ico, and I never played SoTC, not for lack of interest... just never did.

But seriously, who owns a PS3?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:25 am
Possible? Dude, it has Ico written all over it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:07 am
Aww, it looks like a puppy.  

Orphie

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:28 am
The monster looked like a flying rat e.e  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:30 am
So wait. A boy and his puppybird, with cat ears, that is also kinda like a fish, and has reptile feet that looks like you are gonna be climbing and feeding this thing in a Me and My Pal Colossus looking dealie. Also it eats barrels.

God damn it I want PS3 now.  

Owwin

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:37 am
Uh, wtf? Did someone play Nintendogs on crack?

I've never played Ico, but I love SotC to death. I haven't seen anything in the trailer I like so far. xD I'm also refusing to buy a PS3, so that's probably a good combination.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:39 am
Owwin
So wait. A boy and his puppybird, with cat ears, that is also kinda like a fish, and has reptile feet that looks like you are gonna be climbing and feeding this thing in a Me and My Pal Colossus looking dealie. Also it eats barrels.

God damn it I want PS3.
Best summary ever.  

Allegro

NinShmux

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:19 pm
That's some horrible looking character design. The Colossus were all amazingly well done, but this s**t right here. No thanks.

Great level design though. pretty

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:14 pm
NinShmux
That's some horrible looking character design. The Colossus were all amazingly well done, but this s**t right here. No thanks.

Well to be fair it's really really old footage that was probably never meant to be shown to the general public.

I've heard it was from 2007 or something.  

Waynebrizzle

NinShmux

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:44 pm
Waynebrizzle
NinShmux

Well to be fair it's really really old footage that was probably never meant to be shown to the general public.

That'd sound fair.
-But still, why is the character development team doing so poorly compared to the environment team? Them ruins lewk pretty

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:56 pm
NinShmux
Waynebrizzle
NinShmux

That'd sound fair.
-But still, why is the character development team doing so poorly compared to the environment team? Them ruins lewk pretty

Yeah I'm with you on that. The dude's face is so plain looking. Hopefully they'll change it, but looking back Ico had a pretty plain face too.  

Waynebrizzle

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:11 pm
Waynebrizzle
NinShmux
Waynebrizzle
NinShmux

That'd sound fair.

Yeah I'm with you on that. The dude's face is so plain looking. Hopefully they'll change it, but looking back Ico had a pretty plain face too.

Then what about Wander? After killing each colossus his face slowly went more corrupt and his hair turned black. That was beyond badass. This kid is dumb. And the trailer showed no gameplay. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
COME ON. THIS LITTLE BLACK KID IS A CHUMP COMPARED TO WANDER. gonk  
The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff