Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Bad Games For Bargain Prices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:51 pm
I noticed the whole prince of persia Sands of time trilogy got into the bargin bin for $18 at one point. Those are my favorite adventure games. Worth way more then that I think. But, hey, i'm not complaining, If I can get them for a low price thats great.

As for a bad game I got for a low price, it was actually kind of a trade. After getting dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3, I had no need for DBZBT2, since their basicly the same game, except BT3 has improved controls, and more features. I decided to trade it for "dragon ball z sagas", since I saw no better games I didn't have at the time at the "collecters guild" (just a place where we buy, sell, and trade used games)
I actually kind of like it, but it's not worth any more then a bargin bin price, or a game I don't need anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:55 pm
Ribbin
bleu_flame
I got Soul Calibur 2 for the Gamecube used for $8, Chibi-Robo for the Gamecube used for $14, and Worms 2 for the DS for $10. All at the same time at Gamestop. ******** win.

Edit: -facepalm- Only Worms 2 was bad. It felt too repetitive and got boring after 2 weeks.

I saw Chibi Robo for 60 dollars at an EB. o____o

Seriously? o___o; It dropped $1. Link

Edit:  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:04 pm
bleu_flame
Ribbin
bleu_flame
I got Soul Calibur 2 for the Gamecube used for $8, Chibi-Robo for the Gamecube used for $14, and Worms 2 for the DS for $10. All at the same time at Gamestop. ******** win.

Edit: -facepalm- Only Worms 2 was bad. It felt too repetitive and got boring after 2 weeks.

I saw Chibi Robo for 60 dollars at an EB. o____o

Seriously? o___o; It dropped $1. Link

Edit:

... I think there asking a little much..  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:57 pm
Zephyrkitty
Elite Beat Agents was one of the pack-in games in the DS accessories kits that were $15 at Walmart here. I have the game now, but I'm sad that I missed getting it for so cheap.

My Walmart has those. AND they were marked down in price. I got it for $10 today. cool  

Orphie

wariodude128

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:43 pm
Has anyone ever noticed that most of the games in bargain bins are sports games? Seriously, I was checking one that had stuff 4.99 and under with most of it being sports games. Why does this happen? I mean, it's not like they did anything to the new game except http://tinyurl.com/change-the-year.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:56 am
I bought Punch Out!! from a disappointed fan for under $10.

This happened two days ago, and early this year I found WarioWare: Smooth Moves for $13.99  

otawara

Boadicia

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:35 pm
bleu_flame

Lucky you. My local Gamestop didn't have Soul Calibur 2, so I had to buy it off eBay for about $15.

Strangely enough, or not, the bargain bin has about 5 or 6 copies of DMC 2.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:49 pm
Zephyrkitty
Teh AK
Zephyrkitty
Elite Beat Agents was one of the pack-in games in the DS accessories kits that were $15 at Walmart here. I have the game now, but I'm sad that I missed getting it for so cheap.

If used games are okay, I got Pokémon Pinball last year for $3. Except instead of it being a crappy game in a good franchise, it's the 'spinoff timesucker I enjoy way too much' in a great franchise.

As for not so good bargain games, I got Cooking Mama for $20, and I've seen it in bargain bins several times for about that.

elite beat agents isn't a bad game you b***h

Ribbin
Discuss: Cheap games, good and bad alike.

My brother does think EBA sucks, though. I'm convinced he's mad that he sucks at it. =P

but the title says bad games D:

INCONSISTENCIES APLENTY  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:20 pm
Teh AK
Zephyrkitty
Teh AK
Zephyrkitty

If used games are okay, I got Pokémon Pinball last year for $3. Except instead of it being a crappy game in a good franchise, it's the 'spinoff timesucker I enjoy way too much' in a great franchise.

As for not so good bargain games, I got Cooking Mama for $20, and I've seen it in bargain bins several times for about that.

Ribbin

My brother does think EBA sucks, though. I'm convinced he's mad that he sucks at it. =P

INCONSISTENCIES APLENTY

I added the discussion of bargain games all around at the end because I thought it would die too fast from lack of discussion otherwise. =P  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:38 pm
Ribbin
Teh AK
Zephyrkitty
Teh AK
Zephyrkitty

Ribbin

INCONSISTENCIES APLENTY

I added the discussion of bargain games all around at the end because I thought it would die too fast from lack of discussion otherwise. =P
Yeah, I get it now. I was just kidding around anyways.

There is something about calling someone a b***h I find hilarious >_>;
so i tend to use it rather loosely  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:41 pm
Teh AK
Ribbin
Teh AK
Zephyrkitty
Teh AK

Ribbin

INCONSISTENCIES APLENTY

shut the ******** up b***h  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Ribbin
Teh AK
Ribbin
Teh AK
Zephyrkitty

INCONSISTENCIES APLENTY

shut the ******** up b***h

way to be a b***h, whore.  

Orphie

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items