Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classical Musicians Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Classical, Musician, Band, Orchestra, Choir 

Reply Feedback (Got any ideas? Something we need to work on?)
Things for the guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote for gold
  gold #1
  gold #2
  gold #3
View Results

flamingrice

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:55 pm
I think we should have a place in the guild where we can talk about anything we want to. blaugh Any other sugestions? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:19 am
Awesome idea. I'll make that happen in the next couple of days. Thanks for the feedback  

`Kel`
Captain

Mitang1541

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:53 am
We should have some contests. Like we post a song link, and you have to guess what the song is. Whoever guesses it right wins an item or some gold X3 Or guess this instrument from the sound. And have a forum for the guild members to post videos of themselves playing there instrument.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:39 pm
That thought about contest ironically was just discussed between me and our moderator. The contest idea is being formed and we should be coming out with contests soon.

As far as the idea of posting videos of us playing im actually off to create a subforum just for videos right now.

Thanks for the feedback it's greatly appreciated.

By the way im also about to create a feedback subfourm for the guild. I'll be moving this post there.

3nodding  

`Kel`
Captain

Mitang1541

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:16 pm
Fun fun, X3 make sure you get a theme, if you want it to be a contest through out the guild to make judging easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:15 am
i'm just wondering why the composers forum was removed? I mean if it was not getting used fine but couldn't it get readded into one of the subforums or something?  

Lord Eydvar

`Kel`
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:14 pm
Sorry about the composer subforum. It really wasn't going anywhere, no one was really using it, with the exception of a couple people. It's still all technically there, it hasn't been deleted. It's just been removed from view. If I can see a good number of composers come into the guild, or if the guild grows enough considerably to start it moving again I will definately put it back. The change was only to be temporary.

I've had people ask for the Video and Chatterbox subforums. So I put them up, and there still not being used. They may temporarily disapear as well if they dont become more active soon.

All I can say to help is to try to recruit more people into the guild. The more people we have the bigger it will grow, and more subforums will branch out. If everyone recommended 5 people to this guild every couple days, it would be amazing how fast this guild would grow.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 am
we REALLY need more people! its soo boring with only a handful of people. im trying to spread the word as much as i can but frankly most people who use computers all the time dont like classical music. cry its so sad crying  

proud band geek

CheeshireCat

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:00 am
Uhn, I don't understand why are there three subforums with no name. O_o  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 pm
CheeshireCat
Uhn, I don't understand why are there three subforums with no name. O_o

Well, they used to be actualy subforums, for example a "Composers Forum" but there was such little activity they are temoporarily shut down. WHen the guild grows bigger I will reopen them.

People ask me to make these subforums, so I do, and then NOBODY uses them. It looks waaaay to barren. So there closed temp until further notice. Thats why.

Unfortunately Gaia dosnt give me the option to delete them or hide them so im forced to leave them as is.  

`Kel`
Captain

CheeshireCat

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:54 am
Oh, I see.
Well, now I can't see them anymore, but it didn't look so empty to me. At least not as the Videos subforum. Maybe it would be interesting to open them again? I'm a little shy to open new topics or go replying all old topics, and the fact I'm not confident about my english doesn't help either. sweatdrop But I'd like to post there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:31 pm
I have a suggestion, how about a contest?  

Arranged Blocks

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

`Kel`
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:23 am
Dire Valoe
I have a suggestion, how about a contest?

I've been putting that off because of involvement from guild members. We've tried it in the past and it didnt work out.

But its a good idea, and we've gotten quite a bit more people so im going to try a couple and see how they go.

I've just posted a music theory contest up on the main page.
I think a music history contest is also in the thought process.

If these get a lot of involvement, then I will try some more interesting ones.  
Feedback (Got any ideas? Something we need to work on?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games