Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
what is up with this?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lakeside Sweetheart

2,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:39 pm
grace and jack might have sex and next thing you know grace is crying on her bed and something is on the tv!!!
is grace going to be the next pregnant person??  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:56 am
Well Grace surely is on the downtrack. At the beginning of the series she was all prayers and pennance you know and now that she's hung out with Ricky more she's drifting toward the maybe and is debating whether to have sex or not. And Jack...well he's changed too. So maybe she's going to have sex with him. i don't think she's going to get preggers though.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Ollie619x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:09 pm
I don't think that Grace will be the next pregnant one but the unexpected is what we think is going to happen! The preview for the next season doesnt actually say or show that they're gonna have sex. Someone (ex. graces mom, brother, dad ect.) could walk in and it turns into an embarrasing moment. So who knows if Grace and Jack are really gonna have sex. Grace has changed alot since season one especially after being with Ricky and Jack has changed too. Jack and Grace, i am glad are back together though!  
The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games