Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply General chat
Whats the most paranormal thing.........

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe in the stories that are told?
  Yes, and they freak me out!!!
  Yeah,but I'm not scared
  No,this is totally unbelievable
  IDK and IDC
View Results

X MissJessielyn X

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:02 pm
whats the most paranormal thing that you have ever seen or heard of?
question
theres one for me......
seen:
I was at my house one day all alone for about ten minutes I was sitting at my table eating. I saw that I had missed part of my favorite show and sighed. Then The TV rewound then paused at where I was at then pressed play. Then when it was on commercial it fast forwarded and then it pressed play when commercials were over. I was freaked out so I got on my computer to relax. Then The computer crashed on me. I got on my laptop and then the computer turned on,went on the internet,and then onto comcast news.
I was really freaked out
this should sum it up...
eek wahmbulance burning_eyes eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:44 am
My older sister told me that she was in the bathroom and the toilet paper just started unrolling itself, my house used to be a nursing home so people did die here. This may not be big but it seems odd doesn't it?  

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 pm
I've got a s**t ton of stories and experiences. But I'll go with my most recent one.

I live in this apartment complex, and well my layout is it goes my room, the hallway and in the hallway there's four doors; the hallway closet, the bathroom, my parents room, and our office room. One night, I was walking by our closet door/bathroom. And I could swear I got this sudden cold chill and I automatically sensed something. And since I'm a Medium and Clairvoyant, I knew what I was sensing was real. But, I also knew it wasn't my guardian. If it was her, then I wouldn't have gotten any bad feelings nor would I have felt semi-sick to my stomach. Anywho! Well, this went of for a few weeks. And still does to this day, but now, I hear my name being called, and when I walk by now. I can see a dark figure out of the corner of my eye, as if it's walking right beside me. I've yet to get it out, I might want to soon though. But my parents and boyfriend laugh at me when I tell them about it. And I get semi-scared to do banishing s**t by myself. And my ex. friend won't help me since we aren't friends anymore. I guess, I'll have to suck it up and try by myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:56 pm
it has happend to me and my family cars starting by them selfs with no keys in it doors opening and closing figures over the bed thats my experiance  

michelle of light

General chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff