Reply The Gallery
Luigi Finally Snaps.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NinShmux

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:01 pm
Yes. It's been done many times already. but here's College Humor's take on it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:59 pm
I really like the animation. Takes a lot to bring facial expressions and gesticulation into sprites. Voices also alright, everything else could be alot better.  

Al Torrenz

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:24 pm
funneh  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:46 pm
XD Very cool, I love CollegeHumor. I wondered why they didn't just use the original sprites, but reading Renz's post made me realize that they probably couldn't do the facial animations very well with them. Loved the part about Mario 2.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:26 pm
Luigi's mansion was a good game. sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:31 pm
LUIGI'S MANSION IS KICKASS! ******** THESE GUYS.

Okay, I guess that was kinda funny. But only kinda. >_>  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:23 pm
I can't decide which was more awesome, Mario's reaction to his piece of s**t movie, or the conversation between Luigi and Tails  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:55 am
KeyBlader1
I can't decide which was more awesome, Mario's reaction to his piece of s**t movie, or the conversation between Luigi and Tails

Both in my opinion. I can only imagine how Link would act if the subject of the Faces of Evil were mentioned.

I'd imagine either he'd throttle the speaker, screaming IT NEVER HAPPENED, or say that somewhere along the long line of Links, there was a missing chromosome.

After seeing this vid I saw the one about Bowser's minions and how they're essentially blaming Bowser for their own incompetence.

No one TOLD dem Green Koopas to walk off cliffs.
xd  

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Ice Crystal Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image
But...I loved Luigi's Mansion! D=
I still wish that they'd make a sequel!
And GCN games weren't all bad...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:23 pm
TtheHero
KeyBlader1

Both in my opinion. I can only imagine how Link would act if the subject of the Faces of Evil were mentioned.

I'd imagine either he'd throttle the speaker, screaming IT NEVER HAPPENED, or say that somewhere along the long line of Links, there was a missing chromosome.

After seeing this vid I saw the one about Bowser's minions and how they're essentially blaming Bowser for their own incompetence.

No one TOLD dem Green Koopas to walk off cliffs.
xd

*Link rushes in and clasps his hand over T's mouth*

Link: NEVER remind me of the game! I still remember the stuff I did to the King, Gwonam, Morshu, and that demented Ganon. SO DONT BRING UP THAT ABOMINATION!  

MaverickDrifter

The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff