Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
VHRF - We're like the UGMF, but cooler

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucas Von Helson

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Yes, that's right, the Von Helson are getting their own UGMF - style RP guild.

Our storyline begins during the First Gaian World War, as the Von Helson sisters' hold on their lands. The people just didn'tt want to tolerate their strong-arm ruling style for much longer. Tentions rose until, shortly after the ceasefire was declared, civilian rioters, led by the vampiric revolutionary and cousin of the sisters', Lucas Von Helson, stormed into the sisters' castle, dragged them into the streets, and ripped them to shreds. Following this Lucas was crowned King Lucas I with the support of the general population after signing the Von Helson Constitution, which placed limits on his power, established a bill of rights, and created a parliament to help him rule and watch over his actions to prevent him gaining too much power. Under King Lucas and parliament the Von Helson thrived as a free nation. Now, one would think such a nation would have reasonably good relations with the UGMF, but they would be wrong. Both nations are still pretty tense after the centuries of warfare between the two. Not only that, the two nations have very different goals. There will be more wars between these two powers.

At present the Von Helson are at war with the Crok (they started it, of course), and King Lucas has announced his intention to find out who hired those thrice-damned mercenaries to attack the Von Helson, no matter what it takes.

For those who would like to know, very few Von Helson's are vampires, and they are mostly aristocrats who don't do much, with the exception of the royal family, who are all vampires. Most Von Helson are either humans, elves, or dark elves, and I would like to note that the only differences between the three races are aesthetic. None have special powers or abilities.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:35 am
Interesting.. I'm curious enough to join?..  

Femmunition
Captain

Lucas Von Helson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:17 am
There isn't much to join yet. My veep has 50 million things that need to be done, and I rely on her perhaps a bit more heavily than I should.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:33 pm
We will bury you!  

Spierred
Crew

Lucas Von Helson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 pm
You couldn't even bury yourselves. Your guild lacks organization and storyline heavily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Let the guild be finished and the UGMF brought to heel before the boasting begins, herr general. It is bad luck to boast before winning, after all.  

Limonstrosity

Mill Wilkinson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:07 pm
Lucas Von Helson
Your guild lacks organization and storyline heavily.
Bwahahahaha *cough cough wheeze* rofl

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Why so hostile towards the UGMF as a guild? I understand the storyline function, but OOC?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:20 am
Hostility towards the UGMF? I have none. What you hear is boasting and jabs. When I poke at lack of organization I refer to the UGMF's inability to decide which weapons it wants to issue. It's a big pet peeve of mine.  

Lucas Von Helson

Limonstrosity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:24 am
You still shouldn't boast. It's very bad luck, you know. I don't want to lose just because you don't know how to behave properly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:05 am
Lucas Von Helson
When I poke at lack of organization I refer to the UGMF's inability to decide which weapons it wants to issue. It's a big pet peeve of mine.
I thought we had it clear made. neutral
But opinion is opinion. Have fun.  

Mill Wilkinson

Red and Silver Death

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:44 am
We issue modern weapons and weapons made by our members.

You got a problem with that, take it up with that 105mm Howitzer shell smacking you dead in the face.  
Waiting Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games