37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

L a s t B a s t a r d

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:18 pm
I recently landed my first job. (Today, actually) And my schedule just so happened to say that I work on JUNE THE 2ND!!! What the ******** man??? I won't be able to see the Nintendo press conference anymore! Well I guess I COULD watch it on youtube, G4tv.com, or G4 on demand. (If G4 is kind enough to post it...) So who's all going to watch it, huh?

By the way have you all seen the new trailer for No More Heros 2? It blew my mind!!! The graphics were really updated on this one! I hope the free-roaming world is better this time too...
Man, I can't wait!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:25 pm
I may skip school for this. Yes I am that hyped up for E3  

MaverickDrifter

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:12 am
tnuki vaati
I recently landed my first job. (Today, actually) And my schedule just so happened to say that I work on JUNE THE 2ND!!! What the ******** man??? I won't be able to see the Nintendo press conference anymore! Well I guess I COULD watch it on youtube, G4tv.com, or G4 on demand. (If G4 is kind enough to post it...) So who's all going to watch it, huh?

By the way have you all seen the new trailer for No More Heros 2? It blew my mind!!! The graphics were really updated on this one! I hope the free-roaming world is better this time too...
Man, I can't wait!!!

this is the part were you figure out what your moral compass is like.
Fake sick for that day, or just watch the reruns they'll probably show throughout the week?

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:01 am
Well first of all, grats on your new job. And ya I have school that day, so when I get home I'll watch it on gametrailers or something.  

Demon0fMists

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:21 am
DVR.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:22 am
I'll be able to see it live because it starts at 5pm here in England. Perfect timing really. An hour after I get in from school it is. Anyway, there's already an E3 thread...  

Super Cheesio

0Toon-Link0

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:34 pm
digi734
I may skip school for this. Yes I am that hyped up for E3

They always have Re runs though!  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items