Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Myths, Legends, superstitions
what do you guys think about vikings?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathmonk00

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:35 am
it isn't exactly paranormal or supernatural, but the viking legend, more specifically berserkers, does speak of power straight from the gods. they supposedly had superhuman strength and were invinicible. so please tell me what you think.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:02 pm
deathmonk00
it isn't exactly paranormal or supernatural, but the viking legend, more specifically berserkers, does speak of power straight from the gods. they supposedly had superhuman strength and were invinicible. so please tell me what you think.
>.> i believe it was chakra  

deadtothecold
Crew

deathmonk00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:51 pm
deadtothecold
deathmonk00
>.> i believe it was chakra

can you elaborate please? can you define chakra and use some examples, because my view of chakra is probably different than what yours is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 am
i have viking in my blood, this has no affect on wat i belive in but wen im hurt or injured in some way, like the vikings, i sleep it off, so i suppose it could be consitered invincebility  

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kaalveythur

Demonic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:37 pm
Among the Vikings, the berserkers where warriors that before a fight made sacrifices to the Gods Tyr and Thor for good luck in battle. These sacrifices included consumtion of narcotic mushrooms, which made the berserkers go into frenzy and made then immune to pain and fatigue. The mushrooms also made so that they where able to lift heavy objects and throw them at the enemys, since they where unable to become exausted.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:18 pm
Snicketfile2014
i have viking in my blood, this has no affect on wat i belive in but wen im hurt or injured in some way, like the vikings, i sleep it off, so i suppose it could be consitered invincebility

I'm also of viking descent. smile  

Foohney

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm
Foohney
Snicketfile2014

I'm also of viking descent. smile
Nice ^^ Haha  
Myths, Legends, superstitions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces