Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:49 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Lord of Armageddon
I'm admittingly getting kind of tired of Disney bringing us Pixar movies. I want Disney to go back to making animated films, like the Lion King, Jungle Book, etc.

Still, the older Pixar movies I really love.

Toy Story and Finding Nemo are my two absolute favorites.

I've hated it from the start. Chicken Little sucked. So did Meet the Robinsons. Haven't seen Bolt, nor do I want to...

But at least they are returning to their roots with The Princess and the Frog.

If I had to choose my least likable Pixar flick, I'd choose A Bug's Life.

Really? Was a movie about bugs not to your appeal? But still, I remember the fat caterpillar from A Bug's Life. It's sad that the voice actor died though sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:54 pm
digi734
The Not So Evil Deadite
Lord of Armageddon
I'm admittingly getting kind of tired of Disney bringing us Pixar movies. I want Disney to go back to making animated films, like the Lion King, Jungle Book, etc.

I've hated it from the start. Chicken Little sucked. So did Meet the Robinsons. Haven't seen Bolt, nor do I want to...

Really? Was a movie about bugs not to your appeal? But still, I remember the fat caterpillar from A Bug's Life. It's sad that the voice actor died though sad

I just didn't like the characters...They weren't very likable to me...Not even the comedy reliefs...And the same goes for The Incredibles and Cars...Those are my three least likable pixar flicks...I say least likable because I can still stand to watch them, but not as much as the others...  

King of Paradise

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:58 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Lord of Armageddon

I just saw "Up" and I actually really enjoyed it. And I am quite excited for Toy Story 3.

Combine that with The Princess and the Frog being an animated film, I'm finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel for Disney. Which is good, given how much sick of grown of them supporting awful actors for their Disney Channel "shows" and supporting shitty musical insults like these.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:00 pm
Lord of Armageddon
The Not So Evil Deadite
Lord of Armageddon

I just saw "Up" and I actually really enjoyed it. And I am quite excited for Toy Story 3.

Combine that with The Princess and the Frog being an animated film, I'm finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel for Disney. Which is good, given how much sick of grown of them supporting awful actors for their Disney Channel "shows" and supporting shitty musical insults like these.

The greatest Disney movie was, and forever shall be, Lilo and Stitch. Unfortunately, it was also the point at which they announced that they weren't doing any more animated films. Thank god they're breaking that promise with The Princess and the Frog.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

NinShmux

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:15 pm
Lord of Armageddon

Disney doesn't bring pixar movies. They just own the company. And slap their name on Pixar films to make it seem like they made it. Disney never steps in in Pixar Production.

As for traditional animation. Blame everyone. 2-D animation died due to people being amazed by three dimensional movies. If The Princess and the Frog does well, then expect more traditional works beind released. From Dreamworks, and every other company.

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff