Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Best/Worst Endings .:Possible Spoilers:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:10 pm
Well, Marcus never grabbed his own crotch but... Yeah, I guess he kinda did, in dim light.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:01 pm
well the ending of resident evil two sucked as leon he just rides a train out of raccoon city i havent played through on clare b game, resident evil 1 was pritty cool atho i think there should have been a little more talking because all thay do is sit down you would think they would be saying stuff like man that sucked a** or at least somthing but instead they just sit and wach the other charictor ether fiddil with there weopon or sleep and smile and try to sleep themselves,resident evil 4 was cool the ending a nice finish and a little suspence atho its supid the way as soon as your out of the cave its clear skys and sparkleing water's.

and the rest of the games i own apart from the surviver seris is im just starting or almost completed.  

Aunshi360

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:57 pm
RE4 had one of the worst endings ever. The only thing it had going for it was pretty graphics. But aside from that, all it was was Ashley hitting on Leon and then leon saying a cheesy line. After that, they drive off into the sunrise...

RE1 ending was a lot better. Did you honestly expect them to have a big conversation after a night like that? Or would it be more sensible for them to just be relaxing for the first time the whole night?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:21 pm
True but the RE 3 ending was good but not the best the ending of 4 sucks cahones and who ever came should be haymakered for it u would think when they remade it it for PS2 it would of had a second ending or alternate  

Rerun18

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces