Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Mental abilities and altered states (dreams, meditation etc)
Dreams Affecting me in real life?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xox-mars-xox-cutiepie

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:23 pm
hai ^^ ok I been having alot of strange dreams.. and alot of times I wake up bleeding... like this one night I had a dream of being pulled of the bed by something with claws and when I awoke I had scratches on my ankles (gushing blood)... I'm starting to fear for my life do you guys have any ideas on what I should do? or even better whats going on?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:23 am
hmmm.... could you explain it in more detail? i may be able to help  

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

Joey Skylynx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:54 am
Sounds like you got a spirit thats want you out or in the normalcy of words demon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:54 am
It seems that you self harm in your sleep. It's like turning and moving in your sleep, sleep walking (people have been known to walk all the way to a different place), sleep talking and snoring.
I've actually done it before I once scratched my arms, kinda painful. Basically because you dreamt about that, you must have been doing a form of sleep walking where you were actually vaguely doing what you were doing in your dream, you probably were clawing away at your own ankles unconscious.
No 'demon' or spirit' is behind scientific fact like that.
This type of case is known, and you should see your GP instead of spiritual people. It has nothing to do with that.  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Inu Hanami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:51 pm
It is a demon. Demons are mainly part of the spirit realm but can and will cross over into the physical realm. On my opinion, dreams are part of the spirit realm. This demon has found a way to torture you two dimentions at a time. I suggest that you get a prifessional to vanquish it IMMEDIATELY otherwise you will die soon and never reach the light  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:14 pm
its most likley a demon. if true you need to order it to leave. you could also say the following prayer, the saint micheal the archangel prayer:
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

this might help. but you should also try to order it out of your room and home. but you have to mean it. or you could be hurting yourself through your dreams. hopes this helps.  

love my gum

Mental abilities and altered states (dreams, meditation etc)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games