Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply SpanGlisH
Have you ever felt this way?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

planetearth237

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:16 pm
I was wondering if you ever got a feeling like something was funny even though nobody told a joke but someone explained something to you. like today:

I was talking to my spanish teacher about using conjugated forms of haber. it didn't make too much sense until she talked to this other spanish teacher and explained it diffrently. I understood it and, for some reason, felt like i needed to laugh. It was a feeling that i remembered from a long time ago, when my parents explained something to me and i was so exited about understanding... and i felt it again today. So has that ever happened to you when learning Spanish, English or something completely different like music, math, or something else?

or does this make me seem a little more like a weirdo? rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:32 pm
lol Yeah It happens to me a lot. I find myself laughing when nobody is, my sister always tells me I'm crazy cuz I kinda laugh a lot.. xd  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

planetearth237

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 pm
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
lol Yeah It happens to me a lot. I find myself laughing when nobody is, my sister always tells me I'm crazy cuz I kinda laugh a lot.. xd

me too. i laugh at absolutely nothing.but today it was diffrent. it was kinda like i was exited about understanding, but it was diffrent... i don't know how to explain!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:47 pm
I know! blaugh
It happens to me in the worst of places though...
like one time, my teacher was REALLY pissed... and I just got that feeling...
So I went to the bathroom and laughed my head off blaugh  

antifreeze1994

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:39 pm
Yes!! It happened to me too several times! I remember when I was studying English out of school with my teacher. I thought that year was the most difficult I've done. My teacher was explaining a lot of things and structures and words and everything!! My classmates and I saw each other and started laughing! I think it was because she was explaining a lot and we weren't understanding anything xD
Perdón, no se explicarlo mejor ^^'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:10 pm
I laugh when I'm nervous or in shock ^^

TieselGirl09
Crew

planetearth237

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:09 am
Natsumi_yk
Yes!! It happened to me too several times! I remember when I was studying English out of school with my teacher. I thought that year was the most difficult I've done. My teacher was explaining a lot of things and structures and words and everything!! My classmates and I saw each other and started laughing! I think it was because she was explaining a lot and we weren't understanding anything xD

thats exactly how i felt! except i understand haber now... but still, it confuses me sometimes... but for some reason, it was really funny!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:47 am
planetearth237
Natsumi_yk

thats exactly how i felt! except i understand haber now... but still, it confuses me sometimes... but for some reason, it was really funny!

lol poor teacher... I can't imagine how she felt... five pupils laughing... cuz we didn't understand anything! Yeah.... Idk why we felt that... I'll think about it xD

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100

horsley121

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:11 pm
Yes I've felt like this alot of the time and tryed to stop myself laughing most of the time redface

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:23 pm
yah everybody gets that way but mostly in a foreign language class tho, i've been there with my friend in our spanish class before we laughed so hard cuz my spanish teacher was explainin something we obviously knew but we laughed cuz we kept expecting her to switch to english but never did then we got lost lol  

xxkevo_kid_305xx

TieselGirl09
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:34 pm
We used to wind my Teacher up in French Class and she used to start swearing in French and we used to burst out laughing cause she'd point and scream at us in a foreign language but no-body knew what she meant XD lol

SpanGlisH

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games