Submit

Musicpained

Dedicated Loiterer

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:00 am

Writing: Midnight. When my family members have gone to sleep and I'm left all alone in the living room, blasting my kpop with headphones on.
Late afternoons/evenings are fine sometimes as well, but I just can't get myself to write in the morning or early afternoon. I'll drift off~>___<

Reading: Anytime actually. I can read on the bus, train, at home. Whenever I like it, I'l read.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:38 pm
Writting: Has to be at night when I can concentrate. Midnight to one two o'clock until I get to tired at that point my grammar and spelling flys out the open window. *Looks around* Oh no another open window!
Reading: Anytime. I can read through almost anything. Sometimes to be able to read something I have to be able to ignore something at the same time. If its to quiet I cant read sometimes. In class when everyone is talking(including the teacher) its the perfect time to read.  

sezuko

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:28 am
Well, I read during the day and I end up typing at night till after 1am it's a bad habit of mine. When I get into a book I'm reading I won't put it down till someone calls me or I have to do something else at that time...(like go to the bathroom or eat xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:42 pm
writing for me is something i prefer doing alone. mainly because its only when i am by myself that i can really get my creative juices flowing. sometimes i might ask my friends if there is something they would like to add. but my works have my distinctive mark on them (a product that can only be obtained from solitude).  

Fuzzy duke of southlands

DeMoNxDaVe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:05 am
Writing: Mainly at night. I just really like the fact no one bugs me. I'll do it in the day if I'm completely alone and no one is texting me or anything.

Reading: MOstly during the day. I'm too busy writing at night! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:17 pm
Writing: RIGHT THEN, as soon as I get the idea I have to write it down. Later I can flesh it out when I'm bored, but I have to write right then. Unlike most writers I have no interest in publishing my books that I actually take time on. I only publish the rough outline of fanfiction I sometimes have(sometimes I'm ashamed of how bad my fanfiction is).

Reading: All the time I can. Crichton's book I'm working on now.  

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

ll_Lorelei_ll

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 pm
Writing: I don't really write too often, its usually whenever I feel motivated or when I have a report due, whee

Reading: Anytime, really. It truly doesn't matter for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:58 am
I write any time - poetry while I'm in class and should be doing other things, essays and stories once I'm out and have my trusty computer (I built it myself! It's fassst).

Reading... I have less time for that now, but I read between classes - I usually have about an hour or two - and sometimes at night.  

Fiat Lux Aeterna

Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces