Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
VERY strange dream.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vengeful Elegance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:06 am
o.k I'm gonna type this background info only because I think it might be relevant.

I was engaged to a guy named Justin for like a year, until he left me for his ex. I lived with him and 2 others. It was a 4 bedroom house. Justin and I had the front 2 rooms and Andrew and Marlena had the back 2.

About 8 or so months after we broke up I started dating Patrick.

Ok. So here is the dream.

The dream starts with me standing outside Justin's house. I go in and go to his bedroom. (the one we shared) I went in there to retrieve a ring of mine. It was a silver ring with diamonds. (he didn't give it to me) I found it on his dresser.

I then looked under his bed and found Patrick's tarot card box. I opened it and it had Justin's loose change in it. I took the change. The box then fell apart.

I stood up to leave, then decided to put the box back together. Upon doing this I put the ring in the middle of the box and closed it. Then I put the loose change in a circle on the bed and placed the box in a circle.

ANY IDEA ON WHAT THIS COULD MEAN?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:41 am
It's been a while since I'd done any dream interpretation.

A few small questions first:

Without losing Justin, would you have met Patrick?
Were you two serious enough to actually take that next step?
~~~~
My thoughts:

Perhaps you're happy where you are and you're comparing your two guys to each other. Patrick holds a promise and a special part of your heart, represented by your dreams to live a happy life, and Justin's the only barrier you have left to get by in order to get to that life you want, that sense of completion. [what a horribly long sentence]

Doubt often leads to dreams like this, but in this case you were burned pretty bad. I wouldn't have a problem believing that this dream came from a sense of not belonging to either man but seeing if you feel like your heart belongs to both. Not an uncommon thought, seeing as how you were and are very involved with both men.

Either that or you just had too much pizza before bed. . . smile  

D_Marx

The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games