Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Destiny Calls (Need Inner Senshi & Knights) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Scout of Nature

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 am
Stunned, Kaori did as the girl told her. She watched as the girl ran off. Still a bit wobbly, she got to her feet. She turned twisted and turned, inspecting her armour and feeling it's movements.
Soon, however, the strange girl came back. She was with a second girl who, within a few moments, was also transforming as Kaori had.
Behind them was a beast of some kind. Kaori couldn't see it clearly because the other two were in her way, but it didn't seem friendly. Just as she had trained herself to, she ran to the others and prepared to fight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:16 pm
"Eh?" Kurai blinks a bit glancing up at the woman as she stood. What? Destiny Moon? That sounded absurd. Really it did. Still she shook her head. "Monster?" At least that's how she translated it in her head.

Though confused she was going to move when she heard the roar and was yanked into the alley without a moment's notice. "Cho-chotto matte!"

Again, Kurai had very little time to understand just -what- happened to her and now a blinding light had surrounded her. The pain was something she hadn't expected so screaming was not beneath the girl as she was weighed down with this strange armor.

She was still tearful when the transformation was completed but looking up she didn't want to go and fight that...that THING!

"Leave me alone! I want to go home!"
Achy in her body she stood not too sure of her movements and fell right back down. "What is all this?"

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sailor Scout of Nature

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:18 pm
The other girl seemed to have had a worse time with the transformation than she did. Unfortunately, There wasn't any time for introductions aro questions. Kaori was quickly by her side.
"Stay down. I can handle this thing."
She interposed her body between Kurai and the monstrosity that was bearing down on them. She wasn't sure what she ewould be able to do against it, but she was willing to give it her all. She would save this girl, and then get a few answers from the other.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:56 am
She stood watching. She was had figured they would easily know what to do. It was in their blood to know. She folded her arms. "Use the power you have. Say something! ANYTHING!" She hollered over the monsters roar his twisted horns sprouting from it's head and evil markings. Only one person can conjure up a demon straight from hell. She scowled not moving from her spot. The beast wasn't there for Rinoa, it was sent to stop the new senshis from understanding. of course, she felt sorry for the two because they didn't know anything and she didn't expect them too. They had to figure it out for themselves.

The beast raised his claws up, nasty yellow claws that came down viciously over Jupiter. Rinoa would have to intervine soon enough and she she shoved her hand in the air and then on her chest ready for her own transformation. Destiny Power! Make-up!" She yelled over the roaring and her command was heeded as her body was enclosed in a circle of stars. Her fiery tresses blew up as her own tiara appeared and it everything was coming in clear of her own matching armor. She threw her hand down which held a scythe ready for battle. A large lion appeared out of no where it seemed growling lowly. She looked over her shoulder at her friend. "Ready?" She said and took her place with the others.

"You have to get it together and think. Think about Sailor Moon..." She said to Kurai and then she turned to Kaori, "And you, Sailor Jupiter possessed what powers?" She growled flipping her hand in her weapon. She would explain one way or another and soon leave them to think on it.  

xXxXHerXxXx

Sailor Scout of Nature

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:37 am
Sailor Jupiter was Kaori's idol. A warrior from days past who was always willing to put her life on the line to stand up for what she thought was right. To be chosen for the next Sailor Scout of Love and Nature was an honor that she wasn't going to fail to live up to.
Withought thinking, she reached behind her head and drew the staff that she hadn't realized was on her back. It was very sturdy, a solid wood bo with metal tips. The metal at the end seemed to be the same as the metal that comprised her armor and it crackled with electricty.
Love of a good fight was one of her less desireable traits, but it rose to the surface now. With a vicious grin, she spun the bo around in a complicated manner just to show off.
"Now this is more like it." She looked over at the girl who'd giver her this incredible gift. "Just stand back and let me handle this."
She began twirling the staff above her head, a sphere of lightning appearing above it.
"Sparkling Wide Pressure!" Using the staff as her medium, she hurled the energy at the beast.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:21 pm
"S-Sailor Moon?" Kurai frown but blinks up at the beast and the girl. This was SO not what she was thinking when she wanted excitmen in her life! "Iie-!" (No )

She back peddled a bit not really sure what to do. Sailor Moon? This was impossible! After all, everyone knows they disappeared and all... So how should she be able to defeat that? Besides...that other girl seems to be enjoying this more then she did.

She wasn't that confident about her powers in this-or..whatever powers she's suppose to have.

"What am I suppose to do?" She was never trained for this. And all the girl's says 'Think of Sailor Moon'. Geeze that's a great directions....

"I don't know what..." She started to say not sure about this at all.

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sailor Scout of Nature

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:34 am
"C'mon girl, stand up." Kaori looked back at her and held out her hand. "We can beat this thing. I'll help you out, let's go!"
She gave the girl an encouraging smile.

She hoped that she wasn't too intimidating in this new armour. I did just go balistic on that thing; I hope I didn't scare her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 am
(is it too late to join the rp? I'm new to the guild and I would love to join if thats alright, here's my character info)

Name: Crystal Fang
Likes: writing, going on the computer, and being alone once in a while
Dislikes: being in huge crowds, being stared at because of her strange hair and eye color.
Which Inner Senshi Are You?: Mars
Birthday: September 20th
Bio: Crystal spends most of her time at home, while her mother works most of the day, she's always felt like a freak for her strange powers to read minds, and see what cannot be seen.
Appearance:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sample of Skill:predicts everyones moves from their minds, skills in swords and fire, summoning a fire beast.  

Anime Fan9568

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Earth Princess Kyoko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:59 pm
Name: Selene Hyuuga
Dislikes: idiots and bad guys
Which Inner Senshi Are You: Destiny Mars
Birthday: 2/14/92
Bio: Selene is a great girl who always looks out for her friends. She's had a rough life with both of her parents gone and basically being raised by her older brother Jon. Jon isn't around much now that she's old enough to take care of herself.
Appearance: User Image

Sample of Skill: It was just about midnight when Selene was finally able to sleep. She had been so caught up in her book she hadn't even realized. "Oh well" she thought, "I'm more of a night person anyway." Then Selene drifted off into sleep. The next morning she got up with her larm and got ready for school. Then she checked to see if Jon was home. Of course he wasn't because today was important and whenever it was an important day he never showed up or he was late. Selene supposed he was making up for lost time.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff