Reply RPing
School rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Baron Rebel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:27 pm
chase walks into the school, half his cig still going. i hate new schools... he thought. he walks into the office and puts out his cigarette. i need my schedule, chase says. they hand him the schedule, right as the principle walks in and takes him to his office. what did i do already?he asks, trying to light his cigarette. no smoking! the principle yells, and snatches it out of his mouth. hey commere, lemme tell ya something. chase says. the principle bent down to listen to chase. I'M 19 DUMMASS! and takes his cigarette back now im going to class. chase says. next time you take my cigarette, you'll wake up in the hospital  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:17 pm
Slowly walking to the class, though it is almost time for the bell to ring, Chase looked a his class schedule. "uhhh..." he said. " ah. here." He walked in to class sayin yo yo yo wussap ya'll? and was still puffin away on his cigarette. He sat down next to the guy in the middle of the classroom, and said "sup dude? I'm Chase, from America, where we are, i smoke and i love to party so ring me up for any kay?" He then noticed the girl nexto the guy in the middle of the class. "well hello good lookin!" he exclaimed, checking her out.  

Red Baron Rebel

RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces