Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 pm
*Mikenno's power kept sky rocking out of control*A Dragon. Do you know what it is. A dragon is a protector.* Mikenno muscles started to get bigger* At the beggain there were 4 dragons for the universe. The north,east,wast,and South. The dragons were only to be used if universe is threaten. Before South Kaioshin Long before him. There was me, the first south Kai,Kaiyanwang. Back then it was a peacful time. It was much more simpler. I was to watch over the south galaxy. Just to watch. Watch as cizaltions have wars, kill each other over ridiculous thing. I had the power to help my galaxy.But just to watch never to interfere. What was the point of having all the power of the universe when I can't use it. Then I decided I won't stand by and watch any more why the same race kills there own race. Planets dieing slowly. I took the power of the south dragon and used to keep order my galaxy. Stopping wars, deaths, extinction of races. All planets in my galaxy build religions around me. But some saw me as a devil. As long as I was doing my job. It didn't take long for me to bring peace to the south galaxy. But that still didn't put my mind at ease. I could still fell hatred in the other galaxies. I knew what I had to do. I raged war on the other galaxies. But before I could get started The other Kai's fought me. Our battles were long and legendary non of the other Kais could match up to me. But it was Dai Kaioshin

User Image

that was the one who finished me. Dai Kaioshin who was the one that made the Dragons it is Dai Kaioshin that can stop the Dragons. He spread my life. I was striped of my Kai Power's and banished form other world and forced to live in the universe I tryed to help. I was still immortal. Over time I mutated or maybe I evolved. I traveling the universe. But now with my dragon back and Dai Kaioshin gone, with me being one of the last Kais left. I'll finish what I stared millions of years ago. *Kaiyanwang flew over to Cellara* Would you like to help me?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:31 pm
Cellara raised one hand and faced her palm towards Mikenno, "I would never want to join someone weaker then me." A large blast erupted from her hand and engulfed Mikenno. "You shall now join limbo!" Mikenno was completely incinerated by the attack. Cellara smirked, "Now to finish my fight." She placed her fingers to her forehead and vanished.

She reappeared where she had vanished from moments earlier. "Now where were we?"

((Sorry for the auto kill and the odd thing with the after life. I had planed on some of that being explained at a later date. Also Cellara is not actually that powerful, but I had to make an exception due to a past post.))  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Captain_Hellvack

Dapper Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 pm
Marcus was walking down the side of a road with his jacket zipped up and his hands in his pockets his beret on and sunglasses on as well. on the corner of his left lens it started catching heat signatures close to his position and it was being made by alot of energy enough for a sayian to be putting out. "Hmm... Lets see what this could be." With that he floated off the ground and took off towards the fighting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:31 am
((Im still more then happy to continue this rp its just that i already posted saying was powered up and what not but no one has responded to me and i think me posting agian would be double posting without having someone respond to my charecter first.  

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:02 am
suddenly, Kugo appears where cellara is. He is super saiyan 3. He says, " I don't know what's going on here, but, I know I must destroy you." He puts his hands to his waist and begins to start a super Kamehameha  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:42 am
"Cellara, before I kill you, I must know whats going on, tell me you're plan!"  

jdkornuta

Not So Honest Abe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:55 pm
While Nova was wandering he saw a person floating and charging a blast "Hmmm I wonder who that blast is for," Nova flew to a building and watched as the things played out all the while charging a blast just in case this thing got out of hand.
((First post :3))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:17 am
Just then jiggly buu appesred as well. "Kugo, whats going on?"  

jiggly44

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items