Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
Do You Have a Spiritual Guide?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:07 pm
I know I certainly have at least one I am aware of, he can't recall his actual name, but he likes Andrew. He's from medieval period and was a vampire hunter, and a dhampir (half vampire).
If you have questions about them, post them here and if you know the answer to those questions then post here too. Also, do please tell about your spiritual guides. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 am
Andrew normally is visible to me during dreams, the only dream that I distinctly remember him in was one where I was actually going to have a nightmare if it wasn't for him (I never have nightmares, not since I was a really little child), he simply ran up to me, and started talking to me in his gentle but firm voice, and his face had it's noble anxiety, and I didn't really understand who he was then, of course, in my dream I was frightened and I clung on to him, then he gently pushed me back, and told me if I had my crucifix, if I didn't I had to run, run as fast as I can (I was running from zombies because they are my greatest irrational fear. =P), after I had this dream I asked my spiritual sister (she's like my little sister that's not related to me in anyway so I consider her my little sister spiritually :3) if he was my spiritual guide, I knew some bit about them, because her mum is a medium, and she's gonna learn about it too, and she knows about her guides pretty well. She explained to me that Andrew was most likely my spiritual guide, and now I have actually realised I have seen him in many other dreams but not properly remembering them, and also I have seen him in the outer world, suchas he once was standing on a bridge.

He is awesome. ^_^

I'd love to hear about your queries and your own spiritual guides too. :3  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:47 am
This is going to sound so weird. But it's actually pretty cool.

Anywho, when I was fourteen I was being really stupid and decided to play with a friends Ouija board while I was baby sitting her little sister. And well, I met this girl named Sally. She's from the 18th century, and she had lost her husband, boyfriend or whatever he was in the American Revolutionary War. Well, even though I was rather scared I continued to talk to her and keep her company. We said our goodbyes, and about a month later some strange activity goes on in my house. Well, I was freaked out, but Sally finally gave me a clue it was her. She appeared in one of my dreams one night and smiled at me. And she's been my guardian ever since. She's been with me through every move and she's playful. Which is great =3. And she means NO harm. And also, I'm almost 18 in two months. And she's STILL with me.

I also, have the spirit of my dead cat Binx. In fact, the day he died he followed me home. 'Cause that night, I felt something jump up on the bed. Well, I thought it was my other cat so I looked and nothing was there. Well, I then felt something push against my leg as if it was a cat laying against me. And that's what told me it was Binx's spirit, letting me know he was okay and he wasn't mad. So it's comforting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:20 am
O_O I also swear my cat Jaffa is like a spiritual type for me too, he died fairly recently, but I just keep seeming to have him appear in odd places out of the corner of my eye, a big flash of orange, then nothing, or sometimes it seems like he's either under my bed (he used to do that a LOT) or on my bed. :'P It's quite nice knowing they're still there in a way. x3  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

love my gum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:51 pm
I'm pretty sure I have one but I've never met him or her (I'm still young so they still have time to help me). Since I was young I've talked to myself, updating myself on things I already knew. And I also know that my Nana might be one of them. She appeared to me in a dream and she was so angelic (that's the main part of it) a little after she died. I hope I find mine soon. and Lysera, your guide sounds kinda cute. Sorry had to add that, but he sounds soo cool!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:29 pm
the only 2 ghosts im aware of are there is my cat hank in his yonger years befor he was a tubo fat cat and my friends think its my grandma betty but my mom dosent think so

my cat actluey follows me to my non bealeave in ghost friend cuz it just around the conner and oh i also have a squirrel ghost too  

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:49 pm
Yeah, I guess he is, but I don't see him in that way. We have this whole other relationship practically. :3

And it'd be great for you to find out more about your guides, 'caus you have a fair few, yu just don't acknowledge them all. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 am
I don't know if it was my guardian, but when I was little I had a weird dream where an angel was standing at the foot of the bed. It moved to the head of the bed and touched me on the forehead then the dream ended. What really got me is that even now the dream is clear as day, though it's been almost ten years, and the fact that it was exactly like I was standing in the in the doorway with the hallway lights on. When I told my mom about it she thought I was just making up a story, but if it weren't for the fact that I saw myself on the bed I would have sworn that I was standing in the hallway. I also asked my friends Tenshi and Sakura if they could sense my guardian since they were psychic and they said that it was a hawk. Don't know if it's true or not, but one time when I had writers block I was asking for something to help me with all my heart. I looked out the window, saw the beautiful bird perched on the the stop sign closer to the building than was normal, and everything just.....clicked.  

Hunnin

Codebreaking Prophet

8,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 am
Yuss, spiritual guides come in any form, human or animal. Sometimes I think they might share two forms, human and animal, such as I believe I may have one, a french youth that also takes a black cat form. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:02 pm
this will probably show how much i have researched this but,.....how do you know stuff about your spirit guides??  

Hunnin

Codebreaking Prophet

8,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:54 am
They'll tell you, generally through dreams or more accurately if you contact them via a medium. :3 But if you have an idea of their presence, then you can kinda tell what they're like, vague, but you get an idea.  
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games