Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
Who is the best female character on Naruto? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kagura RT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:20 am
If you read the manga, Konan has a lil bit larger of a part (not too big, but still something). It was more so after I read the latest chapters of the manga that I really grew to like her. I can't wait for the anime to catch up!!! ^_^ I suppose other than her, I like....gosh that's hard. I like Sakura, but I had how she's always like, "I'm never good enough, I'm always being protected," you know what I mean? She's a rollercoaster. One minute she's not good enough and always needs someone to rescue her, others she's a ball of fury and kicks some...butt. In the first arc she felt that way and got stronger, in the more recent manga, she just does stupid stuff (good intentions, but not smart). I won't justify with details, b/c I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. But she does have a good heart. Hinata, I like her a little more than Sakura, just because of how hard she has tried, pretty much like an underdog. She did some really heroic stuff (and if you've read or seen the more recent episodes/chapters, you know what I'm talking about). I haven't seen Sakura do something like that. However, maybe I have just forgotten, it is like chapter 500+ and ep 400+ or whatever. I wish that hinata got a little more time with naruto after the big fight, just to see how he would respond. maybe I missed that too. it's like, she does that, which if someone did that for me (but a dude), then I would definitely go see them in the hospital or something, she got no air time after that really. And if I missed that, then it wasn't enough time. lol

Anyways, that's my opinion. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 am
Yeah in the manga she did have a bigger part heck most of them had better parts in the manga which is good  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

overlooked shadow

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:16 pm
hinata  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:10 pm
Conan does more with the plot, but like...she still doesn't really DO much. Like she barely attacks or does much to Juraiya. She never attacks Naruto or anyone else really that's shown. I mean she might as well just be a Nurse Maid, but she's given Akatsuki Robes like she's a S Ranked Villain.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:24 am
i say shes more than capable but she was never intended to fill the super bad a** role, unlike pain who was well super bad a**  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Yeah I know she wasn't meant to be a super badass, but she could have at least seemed normal badass. I mean Hell look at Deidara and Sasori they were both badass. I mean there was nothing that showed that she was anything more then A Rank.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash