Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Anyone planning on picking up the Conduit on release?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravemast

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:28 pm
Anyone getting this game on release? I'm thinking about it.. But it seems like it resembles Halo a little... I just hope the story is decent, and that the Online play is smooth and not a lagfest.

Feel free to share your opinions on the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:45 pm
I very much plan to get this game myself. Developers seem to like it and it has shown through its previews that it will be a reliably fun and playable game.

I'm even thinking of posting for friend codes on here for multiplayer madness lol.

I have it all paid for already. smile

Numbur_9

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:13 pm
The online looks really good to me, but the story mode looks a bit generic. I would probably get it soon after launch if I had a job. Butttttt I don't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:23 pm
I'm probably getting it.  

Waynebrizzle

Boadicia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:57 pm
I'd rather wait for reviews to come out. Though I read somewhere that preordering would get you special features, I'd rather be a bit stingy with my money, just in case. I'm saving up for Overlord and Muramasa anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:27 pm
Boadicia
I'd rather wait for reviews to come out. Though I read somewhere that preordering would get you special features, I'd rather be a bit stingy with my money, just in case. I'm saving up for Overlord and Muramasa anyway.

You can always cancel the preorder.  

Waynebrizzle

-Hel the Reaper-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:18 pm
Meh, I'm sure It's going to be fun but I already have several FPS on the 360 so I'm probably not going to jump on it the moment this comes out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:24 pm
I'm getting the game on launch but, I'm going to play it the next day to get on a friend's nerves. His countdown started at 50 and he has bugged me daily about the game. stare  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:47 pm
bleu_flame
I'm getting the game on launch but, I'm going to play it the next day to get on a friend's nerves. His countdown started at 50 and he has bugged me daily about the game. stare

dude dude

have you seen the shrieker

it can shoot missiles that you CONTROL!1  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:51 am
Nope, because I doubt I'll have £30 by then. When I get the money though, I'm gonna get it. Although, ONM only gave it 76%, so I'm not expecting anything amazing. I just fancy a half decent FPS on the Wii other than Metroid Prime 3 and games rated 18.  

Super Cheesio

Samvs Ar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:32 pm
Conduit looked really good. I'm probably going to get it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:05 am
I'm sure as hell going to get it. And a wireless router at that.  

L a s t B a s t a r d

ev_kev

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:32 pm
Maybe, The Conduit isn't going to be released till July the 10th, lucky in North America its June 3rd. That gives me time to read the reviews.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:01 am
ev_kev
Maybe, The Conduit isn't going to be released till July the 10th, lucky in North America its June 3rd. That gives me time to read the reviews.

You mean June 23rd. We do get it earlier but not that early lol.

I'm basically limited to what I can get for shooters based on my money. The Conduit will have tight controls and be a blast for the most part. If it even touches Prime 3 in how it plays I will be set.

And the multiplayer looks strong...though I'm still not certain how involved friend codes will be involved in the game. confused  

Numbur_9

The_Ky-Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:10 pm
I am! 3nodding  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out