Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Is it just me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LillianSaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:06 pm
Or is the paging, at least in subforums, not working?

I know the threads are there because I had it only show threads with the last post older than a week. That subforum only has one page showing though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:31 pm
Are you referring to the Recycle Bin one?

Subforums always struggled with pages a little. They don't know how to add new pages for threads that are moved there. So Recycle Bin forums, where pretty much all threads are moved in, tend not to gain many pages. 3nodding  

WindowOpener

LillianSaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:06 pm
Classes, in my guild, the majority began there, some were moved but others have been made since.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:48 pm
Subs should add pages normally for threads that are made in them, they just ignore others. If more than 40 threads have been posted there, it should have added pages. If it hasn't added them (or it's taken them away), yeah, new problem. ^^  

WindowOpener

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:55 pm
subs have been working for me  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:08 pm
I guess more than 5 or so have been moved to the sub, which is why the last few just vanished on the page. Still a rather important glitch.

I love how Guild posting, if you highlight a word or more and click url it uses that text for the text of the url, so awesome! heart  

LillianSaire

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff