1. As I unwillingly stepped into the classroom, I took notice of my surroundings. The desks were in columns of three and rows of five. The teacher's desk was in the bottom-right corner, and in the front of the room, there was a table. Almost the entire room was white. The floor tiles were white, the walls were white, the desks were white, and the white board was white. Supposedly white will increase our concentration. But personally, I think they were just too busy to decorate the room.

2. You haven't lived until you've been to the beach on a sunny, hot, summer day! The ocean is beautiful, absolutely beautiful! It sparkles like the desert sky at night, it's blue-green waves crashing on the white, sandy shore. It's huge! It takes up the whole horizon, all you can see is the deep blue sea... I wish I could live there!

3. The color of the evening sky,
the color of the villain's cape.
The color is true, dark, and sly,
like the quickness of a theif's escape!

4. This is a majestic animal. It has pointy ears, and whiskers, with a cute, triangular nose. It has soft fur, and it sheds like crazy! It's small, it says "meow!" and it's notorious for climbing trees with little regard as to how to get back down. They aren said to have nine lives, for telling the weather, and landing on it's feet.