Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
So, what's this guild's general thought on RE5?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:00 am
Just curious.

I know Bio hates it, but what's everyone else believe?

I personally loved it, I think it's great, a true improvement over the crappiness that is RE4.

I also think Sheva is one of the best character additions the series has ever had. She has such a good backstory and personality! Almost as great as the legendary Cindy Lennox. heart

I haven't played as Chris once outside of mercenaries/versus due to this. Except to get that darn Gatling Gun achievement.

Yes, I even played as Sheva on my very first playthrough.

My only real complaint is the worlds of missed potential with the story...but hey, RE4's story was complete garbage, so I wasn't expecting much in that, at least the gameplay and online co-op is a blast.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:55 am
RE5 was a fun game to play but when I was playing I would forget I was playing resident evil especially when the manjinis got guns because it doesnt feel like resident evil anymore it just feels like any other shooter but worse because you cant move and shoot. Thats just my thought though.  

zombiehunter189

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 am
We have a thread for RE5 discussion stickied, so please use that! Thanks!

Thread Contained.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff