Submit

Which will win?
  Nintendo
  PS3
  Xbox
View Results

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 pm
I'm sorry, I'm a Nintendo fanboy, but I do not let fanboyism cloud my judgement. I honestly believe Xbox will do best this year. razz Nintendo better have an ace up it's sleeve.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 pm
Uh, if we're talking sales Nintendo is going to dominate. They've got a New New (HEH) Super Mario Brothers AND a new Wii Fit.  

Waynebrizzle

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:15 pm
Waynebrizzle
Uh, if we're talking sales Nintendo is going to dominate. They've got a New New (HEH) Super Mario Brothers AND a new Wii Fit.
Xbox has Halo ODST and Project Natel....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:08 pm
._. Can has good season for PSP nao?
I dunno, I think they'll do fine this season if the new Zelda game is coming out in late '09 or early '10.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:50 am
Harupiggy
._. Can has good season for PSP nao?
I dunno, I think they'll do fine this season if the new Zelda game is coming out in late '09 or early '10.
Well it's looking up for PSP, but what holds PSP back is the games. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:03 pm
bloodsoaked
Waynebrizzle
Xbox has Halo ODST and Project Natel....

Have you seen how many times over both games I listed have outsold a REAL entry of Halo? Over double at least. A side story's not even going to do as well.

And as for Natal, we'll see.  

Waynebrizzle

MAQ493

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 pm
Well, I doubt Nintendo has much to worry about from Sony. Ya, they've got the PSP Go scheduled for release, but the DSi is already out with DSiWare and support for DS games in their original game card format, while the PSP Go dosn't even support UMD. Other than that, I don't see the PS3 doing any better.

Microsoft may be a bit more of a problem. The 360 is a good console, I'll admit that, but in terms of sales, I doubt it'll seriously hurt the Wii. Nintendo is going to pump out a few new games like Wii Sports Resort and probably another Personal Trainer or something along with a few WiiWare games while getting their old fanbase excited with two Zeldas, two Marios, and a Metroid. Whatever theyre planning with the Vitality Sensor will probably sell a bit just from people's curiosity as to what they could possibly use it for. Then again, Microsoft has Project Natal, but we'll have to see how that works out. I'm willing to bet, though, that it won't live up to expectations.

At least that's my prediction. For all I know maybe the N-Gage will suddenly swoop in and destroy all three companies and deliver us to an era of peace and prosperity. Not that I'll be happy with that, cause I won't have my Majora's Mask crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:19 pm
If it wasn't for Mario I would have voted for the 360  

FatxManxMaggot

RiceyChicken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:12 pm
This year, the Wii might have a chance for being the best console. The Conduit, released for the Wii, looks really good and might play well and that might level up to better games for the Wii (FINNALY). The 360, in my perspective, might have reached its limit and I think all it has to depend on is Project Natal. I don't have a lot to say for the PS3, considering I broke 2 of them already. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:15 am
Decision_Maker
I don't have a lot to say for the PS3, considering I broke 2 of them already. neutral

i don't think that's what you're supposed to do with them  

Waynebrizzle

namex

Demonic Hellraiser

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:32 am
Playstation 3 is just, well, another console. It doesnt have motion sensing, and it's pretty much the same as Xbox, save the super graphics and other cool stuff. It seems today's gaming audience wants the regular button pounding style for handhelds, and the innovative style for consoles. To me, PS3 is blah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:40 am
I'm not that sure...

I don't follow Microsoft and Xbox, and the only thing I saw was Project Natal during the E3.

For Sony, I saw a lot of games! I think the PS3 is in bloom. There's the motion controller, but it's not gonna be for sale soon. The PSP is getting interesting games too.

For Nintendo... They have announced many games. MANY. All of them are good? I wouldn't say so. But some of them are sequels of good games. They look promising.

Who wins? I don't know.

EDIT @ Harupiggy : Don't worry, the lineup looks good with all those games coming this year and in 2010. Soulcalibur, Jak And Daxter, Metal Gear Solid, Disgaea...  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers