Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I hate hypocritical online forums. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dryskale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:07 am
Derrick Rutledge
00Shoe
And furries wonder why they are always made fun of...

Actually, I wonder why we complain so much when we ARE made fun of x3
I mean, we're choosing to live in a way that draws excessive attention to us. We're bound to get hate. And yet a lot of us feel like we deserve to be treated exactly the same. If that's what everyone wanted.. I don't think we'd really be furries.

Or maybe I'm just spoutin' crazy xp
Actually I'm a furry because I'm still obsessed with Looney tunes and TMNT, mixed with my obsession with animal art in both anthro and feral form.

The conventioneering and all the odd fetishes that come along with the fandom are all back seat for me.

I'm also quite tolerant when it comes to deviant and odd behavior, so the fandom barely phases me.

I just wish the fandom would stop acting like we are a victim all the time. We are odd, that makes us just that much more awesome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 am
I do agree with that thought when you have a problem you should find a way to fix it not complain about it there are enough people in this world who complain but take no stance anywho my gess about that guy from the conversation that sparked this form is that he is one of the ones who interprets the bible to fit his views this is the largest problem I have seen with Christians and I am trying to help it but I know it would be impossible for me to help it more than a little bit so I do what I can  

Thavun

Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces