100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Find it yourself...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

MizerableAngel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:58 am
Does anyone know where I can find any of drama discs to any of Kaori Yuki-sesnei's series? I know there was a seller a long time ago on eBay that sold the AS drama discs, but I recently checked back there and couldn't find them. crying I should have bought them while I had the chance. But if anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated. ^_^; Arigato!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:42 am
have you check all the site like eBay ? Amazon... And if you want maybe I can do something for you. Got a asian disc shop not too far to my home. I can check if there is Angel sanctuary drama in then send you a link for you to have them mrgreen  

Diarroeha loves you

MizerableAngel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:53 am
Lilly Kira
have you check all the site like eBay ? Amazon... And if you want maybe I can do something for you. Got a asian disc shop not too far to my home. I can check if there is Angel sanctuary drama in then send you a link for you to have them mrgreen

Yeah, I've exhausted all my internet resources and can't seem to find them anywhere! crying Would you seriously do that for me?! Oy! Domo arigato gozaimasu! *bows* Links would be much appreciated! blaugh 3nodding You are very lucky to have an asian disc shop where you live! Even though I live in a major city, we have nothing cool like that. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:03 pm
I don't know if there will be those disc... It's in montreal and I don't go there everyday... it's at 2 hours of my home... but I will, I'll take a look and tell you mrgreen  

Diarroeha loves you

MizerableAngel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:13 pm
Lilly Kira
I don't know if there will be those disc... It's in montreal and I don't go there everyday... it's at 2 hours of my home... but I will, I'll take a look and tell you mrgreen

Ack! 2 hours away! eek Don't drive all the way out there on my account, if you go there for something you are looking for and ask them about AS that'd be so nice of you! But don't go out of your way. ^_^; I appreciate your thoughtfulness though! biggrin crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:16 pm
MizerableAngel
Lilly Kira

Ack! 2 hours away! eek Don't drive all the way out there on my account, if you go there for something you are looking for and ask them about AS that'd be so nice of you! But don't go out of your way. ^_^; I appreciate your thoughtfulness though! biggrin crying
don't worry about that ! mrgreen I'll do it one day.  

Diarroeha loves you

Diarroeha loves you

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:17 pm
we have the same siggy mrgreen Lucifer is so hot heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:25 pm
Oy! Thank you! You are so kind! mrgreen And yeah, we do have the same sig! lol Lucifer is hot!!! heart I named my bass guitar after him! lol  

MizerableAngel

alicelights

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:17 pm
I would also like the drama disks but like you, I've not been able to find it... and if I did, I know the price would kill me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:53 pm
Yeah, I'm also worried about the price. sweatdrop I'm kind of broke. And I still have to buy all my friends/family presents for Christmas/Hanukah! stressed There isn't enough money in the world! Especially were anime/manga/music/movies/books are concerned! stare I need a job...  

MizerableAngel

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff