Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
James. [WILL BE EDITED A LOT]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:23 am
(( I decided to crack my knuckles and see if I can write well. ))
James.

Today was an off day. I didn't want to sleep in the day, but I did. I feel groggy; it's annoying. I'm so pissed at my landlord for being such a hardass, but this is the only place I can afford to live. I need to take a walk.

James had stepped outside in his casual clothing. The glare of the long lost sunlight hurt his eyes for the few steps. He just wanted to walk into town, no biggie right? Right. This was what he wanted to look like his normal day in his 18 year old, independent life. It was time he got a new job since work-study hadn't been going well for him. He wanted bigger things; he wanted to jump into photo-journalism right away, but no. He had to comply with what he was assigned. He hated what he had to do, but it was the only way he could get his credentials. He hoped things would let up soon.

(( All I can think of at the moment. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:20 pm
first, write more before you post something about a story. Nobody can tell if you're a good writer when you write a paragraph.

second, feel free to be more personal with the reader. If you write directly to the reader once, then do it often enough that they can fell more involved.  

Saga Shadow

Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff