Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bobbobbob2424

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:34 am
Walking in with her suitcase held nearby her, Kaelin looked around for anyone to answer. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she called out. Shrugging she walked around."Hello?" she called out again ending the call short. Sighing she slipped into a corner and leaned against it waiting for anyone's return.
[img]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u253/chiy0sen/Copyofschoolgirl4.jpg[img]

[Spazz edit: So uh... I bet you can tell why I'd have a problem with this post. First, the image is WAY TOO BIG. If you want to put an image in your post, make it reasonably small and do not stretch the page. I broke the code for it on purpose. Also, your post is a little short, and you should read the first post for what to do to get a dorm because chances are very slim that someone will pop in to help you. Also, why is it struck out? Don't do it in the future. It makes it hard to read, which defeats the very purpose of RPing; to RP with others.]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:41 pm
weaponsXXwired
Walking in with her suitcase held nearby her, Kaelin looked around for anyone to answer. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she called out. Shrugging she walked around."Hello?" she called out again ending the call short. Sighing she slipped into a corner and leaned against it waiting for anyone's return.
[img]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u253/chiy0sen/Copyofschoolgirl4.jpg[img]

[Spazz edit: So uh... I bet you can tell why I'd have a problem with this post. First, the image is WAY TOO BIG. If you want to put an image in your post, make it reasonably small and do not stretch the page. I broke the code for it on purpose. Also, your post is a little short, and you should read the first post for what to do to get a dorm because chances are very slim that someone will pop in to help you. Also, why is it struck out? Don't do it in the future. It makes it hard to read, which defeats the very purpose of RPing; to RP with others.]

well no need to be rude about it.

LOL

bobbobbob2424

Iatheria

Invisible Gaian

6,250 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:12 pm
Latheria walks into Wingardia Wing. Not looking around much she walks straight up the stairs and to her room. She looks at her map and some stuff that a laddie, that she can't quite remember her name, gave her.
"This is my room, I guess" She says to her self.
Latheria opens the door and walks in. Then closing the door behind her.
"A lot nicer then what I'm used to." she says while sitting down on the bed. Putting her small bag of cloths down beside it.
Latheria opens her bad and takes out a book that Sarah and the other scientists put together for her. She opens the book and reads a bit.
"It says that my room is meant to give a feeling of who I am. This is a place I am to decorate how I feel ...." She looks out the window sighing. "But I barly know who or what I am, how am I to decorate."
With nothing more to do, Latheria puts the little she has away. With little to do she sits down at the desk, reading through the hand book she was given.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff