Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Iran what is your opinion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think North Korea will do?
  Will North Korea declare War
  will we declare war
  well we just let OBAMA take over and let us all get killed
View Results

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:17 am
Quote:
In response to the poll Obama will never go to war with North Korea he's to stupid and korea will never declare war they'll just launch missles at us nuclear ones too!

Political Affiliations doesn't necessarily equate to stupidity, there's not any evidence in your post that declares why.

Quote:
And the United Nations is just a waste keeping us from making Nukes we need them do you know how manty north korea has and Chinas gonna get involved too!

The UN didn't really do much with the Proliferation Treaty, just enforce it.

As for the rest of what you said, I doubt that nuclear war will come soon... at least in the next five years.

Quote:
I think we should get the hell out of Iran and Iraq. Then we wait awhile and see what Afgranstan turns out to be. If it calms down, we get our troops back home, pronto. Now, N.Korea. ******** 'em. Set Nukes up, and make sure N.Korea is totally blown up. and they can't fire back.

but i kno none of this will happen. becuz Obama's an idiot and he's gonna get us all blown up before we can do anything.

For the second paragraph, you stated no evidence as to why he was an idiot, political affiliation does not equate to stupidity.

As to the first, that's too barbaric, just get nukes and blow up people, that's going to solve stuff >>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:21 am
Quote:
I think we should get the hell out of Iran and Iraq.

We're not in Iran.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

cherrydarlin999

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:09 pm
Lord Bitememan
Quote:
I think we should get the hell out of Iran and Iraq.

We're not in Iran.

ok, so get the hell out of Iraq. problem now is, there's more attacks on the rise in Bagdad. but the real problem is in Afganastan.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:15 pm
cherrydarlin999
Quote:
I think we should get the hell out of Iran and Iraq. Then we wait awhile and see what Afgranstan turns out to be. If it calms down, we get our troops back home, pronto. Now, N.Korea. ******** 'em. Set Nukes up, and make sure N.Korea is totally blown up. and they can't fire back.

but i kno none of this will happen. becuz Obama's an idiot and he's gonna get us all blown up before we can do anything.

For the second paragraph, you stated no evidence as to why he was an idiot, political affiliation does not equate to stupidity.

As to the first, that's too barbaric, just get nukes and blow up people, that's going to solve stuff >>

Ok, first of all, Obama is an idiot.

He said he would bring the troops back home pronto on his campgain. That never happened. All he did was a rotation, so now even more troops are set to deport to the Middle East. Strike One: Liar.

He came up with a healthcare plan that would put the U.S.A even deeper in debt. Strike Two: Idiot.

I'll think of strike three later, when I'm more awake. -yawn-

And what do you suggest we do with N.Korea? It's either we bomb them, or they're probably gonna bomb us.

cherrydarlin999

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Well, you should've posted your reasoning, or we just have to assume you're talking about his political affiliation. Now my response.

Quote:
He said he would bring the troops back home pronto on his campgain. That never happened. All he did was a rotation, so now even more troops are set to deport to the Middle East. Strike One: Liar.

Sounds like a promise Bush made in 2003... 6years later! Listen, there infrastructure is not ready, just instantly pulling out would do worse than good. We need to get out of there, but as of right now, they need a little more stability until we can go back.

Quote:
He came up with a healthcare plan that would put the U.S.A even deeper in debt. Strike Two: Idiot.

It's also not in effect. If he didn't come up with a plan, you'd have to call him a liar (as that is one of his promises.) So where's the fairness in that?

Quote:
And what do you suggest we do with N.Korea? It's either we bomb them, or they're probably gonna bomb us.

Wait it out a little while developing strategies in the event they do decide to try to bomb us with a missile that can barely touch Hawaii.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:42 pm
Quote:
ok, so get the hell out of Iraq.

They're slowly doing that. And, you want to keep that pace slow and steady so Iraqi security forces can fill the role US troops once occupied. You want to leave a stable country behind, not a bloodbath.

Quote:
problem now is, there's more attacks on the rise in Bagdad.

And that should be a huge warning bell to the public and the administration to slow down with the withdrawl and make sure the situation remains secure for the handover.

Quote:
but the real problem is in Afganastan.

And that's an important one too.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items