Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited for this?
  Hell yeah!
  Of course!
View Results

Diablo Helios

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:43 pm
What all has everyone heard about this game? I've heard it will have enhanced graphics for Metroid Primes 1 and 2. Does anyone know if this is true? Also, I'm curious as to why none of the stores such as Gamestop and Game Crazy have it available for pre order?

Does anyone have any information about all this?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:48 pm
I doubt they'll enhance the graphics.

I know they're making a port of Metroid Prime with Wii controls, and it's possible they're porting two as well, but the graphics will be the same.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:43 pm
NintendOmega
I doubt they'll enhance the graphics.

I know they're making a port of Metroid Prime with Wii controls, and it's possible they're porting two as well, but the graphics will be the same.
They're actually a bit upped from what I've seen. Not a ton, but it's noticeable in side-by-side comparison.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:49 pm
I don't think they'll both look as good as Prime 3 or anything, but I know they upped the shadows already.  

Waynebrizzle

Diablo Helios

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:23 pm
Is it going to be something that you'll have to order exclusively from Nintendo? I can't find a store anywhere that'll let me pre-order it and I know it's coming out on August 24th of this year.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:27 pm
Diablo Helios
Is it going to be something that you'll have to order exclusively from Nintendo? I can't find a store anywhere that'll let me pre-order it and I know it's coming out on August 24th of this year.
No, It'll be in stores normally. Are you sure it's August 24th in your area?  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Diablo Helios

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:30 pm
NintendOmega
Diablo Helios
No, It'll be in stores normally. Are you sure it's August 24th in your area?
I checked Nintendo's American version of the site and that's what it says. I just find it odd that it's almost like none of the stores know it exists but they've got all the E3 goodies of course. Just kids me they already have Metroid: Other M to preorder but not the trilogy when the trilogy is sooner by a year.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:44 pm
I almost s**t my tits when I heard this.  

L a s t B a s t a r d

Demon0fMists

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:12 pm
Ya I was pissed when I found out I couldn't pre-order. Well i guess that means set your alarm clocks, take your daily morning piss, grab your money, AND RUN.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 pm
I have heard they will enhance some graphics as well as the loading times (We all know Prime needed that!) and some other things. They will all be on one disk with Corruption controls.  

Staphylococcus Jr

Snowy Fairy

12,625 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

ravemast

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:46 pm
I like the new boxart for the game. xD  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff