Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Moonlight's really weird dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:04 am
Well, it's a really weird one, like none i had before.

My dream:
So my classmates and I were looking for our teacher who disappeared right after she said "so now..." (red herring). And we go down to the first floor and suddenly everything spins around us and when I opened my eyes, I saw a giant watermelon. So we stepped into the watermelon and there was a -you will not believe this- a wacko swirly bathroom/ cafe/ hangout thing! The stalls had two toilets in each plus there was a round mirror that looked like a pond that had been tipped over without spilling any water. But the people were like clones of our schoolmates!

And it was really creepy, we wanted to escape but there wasn't any door! The funniest (and grossest) thing was when one of the clones pointed to the doorless bathroom stalls and said " Go pee. Share toilets. Kiss and worship. "

Then we sat down with our assigned partners and the room swirled and whirled twice. Footsteps of something approached and we all hid under the sinkless counter, across from the mirror. Then the clones picked us up and showed us their ways of flipping.

A boy flipped to far and he went inside the mirror! Then we all flipped in there, after finding out that the clones were helping us escape. I woke up laughing as we found ourselves in the toilet of a girls' bathroom, girls sitting on the boys'bums (the boys were head first in the toileets).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:19 am
Wow that is really bizarre! I wonder if it had any meaning, or was it your minds way of just coping with the days activities. At least you woke up happy. smile  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:37 am
HAHAHA!!!
" Go pee. Share toilets. Kiss and worship. "
Hahahahahaaaaa!!! rofl
... That's awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 pm
Yeah, I just couldn't keep this dream bottled up in me....I had to tell someone. rofl  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:09 pm
"Go pee. Share Toilets. Kiss and worship."
LMAO!! rofl
Sounds like a neat place!
Maybe the watermelon had something to do with the Watumelon Gang here on Gaia??  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm
Maybe! Maybe it's would be the new hangout of the watumelons! (jk) xD  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items