Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:59 am
30/06/09:

Hi guys as the title says this thread will be used to annoucnments concerning the rping section of the guild.

Ok the first announcement I have to make a is a sad one. I regret to inform you I will be closing down Teen titans: The Battle suit saga due to conflicts in the real world for me. I no longer posess the vast quanties of time to mantain it 24/7, I will give the R.P to the 3rd of July before I close it. I wish to thank everyone that got involved and thank you for your time and I will not be deleting the thread straight away as I plan to do another clean out eventually, the date will be included in my next annoucement.

Also in the future if anyone has anything to say about the Guild like an new rp, need more rpers etc. Please PM and I will include it in my annoucements.

Now for those who have read this update I would like you to post in this thread a yes, so I know if they'res anyone I need to contact regarding my annoucments.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:15 am
04/07/09

Ok since theirs been a lack of response from the rpers I wanted, I will give the proposed shut down plans for the Battle Suit Saga till the 6th of July and that will be it.

Now for those who have read this update I would like you to post in this thread a yes , so I know if they'res anyone I need to contact regarding my annoucments.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces