Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
a poem i wrote

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evvethegreat

5,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 am
Walk along the dark trail inside the forests mouth
breath in the cold forgotton air
listen to the heartless sound of silence, of the once upon bustling town, which is now abandoned See the dark trees towering over you like supirior beings
Close your eyes and what do you see, feel the cold wind sweep over you, the wind is colder than any other cold , its memories which are dark have polluted it, the nice summer days cool breeze has now become heartless, What's that you say? you know this town, why yes this is the town your were born in, remember? remember what you ask, remember the day you died, the day this town was abandoned the day the sun faded and no longer shined upon this happy village, the day complete silence and darkness took over and trees grew over it? you don't? that's because the darkness has taken your soul and memories, another victim swallowed up by the darkness.

its poem a wrote a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:16 am
Nice Poem XD  

MessyCheeseCake

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Funky_Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:12 am
evvethegreat
Walk along the dark trail inside the forests mouth
breath in the cold forgotton air
listen to the heartless sound of silence, of the once upon bustling town, which is now abandoned See the dark trees towering over you like supirior beings
Close your eyes and what do you see, feel the cold wind sweep over you, the wind is colder than any other cold , its memories which are dark have polluted it, the nice summer days cool breeze has now become heartless, What's that you say? you know this town, why yes this is the town your were born in, remember? remember what you ask, remember the day you died, the day this town was abandoned the day the sun faded and no longer shined upon this happy village, the day complete silence and darkness took over and trees grew over it? you don't? that's because the darkness has taken your soul and memories, another victim swallowed up by the darkness.

its poem a wrote a long time ago.

nice poem  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:36 pm
deliciously dark... 3nodding  

XemryXIII

Dapper Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Musica su Fuoco

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:20 pm
*yawn*

A bit of constructive criticism...

Sure it's dark.

But darkness doesn't make something interesting.

There's no symbolism, no similes, no metaphors. This makes for a weak poem, as there is nothing to decipher.

Really there's no point to it.

EDIT: There is, in fact, one simile. But still.

A word of advice: Don't write a poem just for the sake of writing a poem. Try writing one that actually means something. That makes it so much more... I don't wanna say "entertaining," but....Yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:26 pm
I liked the poem, it was amazing n_n  

XxStardraxX

evvethegreat

5,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:15 pm
Musica su Fuoco
*yawn*

A bit of constructive criticism...

Sure it's dark.

But darkness doesn't make something interesting.

There's no symbolism, no similes, no metaphors. This makes for a weak poem, as there is nothing to decipher.

Really there's no point to it.

EDIT: There is, in fact, one simile. But still.

A word of advice: Don't write a poem just for the sake of writing a poem. Try writing one that actually means something. That makes it so much more... I don't wanna say "entertaining," but....Yeah.

yeah i suck at english and metephores and similies sweatdrop , but still, you souldn't be telling me it has no pint, to you its pointless, but to some others it has meaning. it depends on the eye of the beholder. i think it has lots of meaning.  
contest forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games