Welcome to Gaia! ::

GRAPHITE

Back to Guilds

Find your light through Graphite. A guild for any artist, author, critic, and/or idealist. 

Tags: graphite, artists, writing, poetry, criticism 

Reply General Discussion
Ideas?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have any ideas?
  *Raises Hand*
View Results

Alectix
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 am
If you want any particular thing in this guild, please say so? :] I really need some advice and of course, we're all in this together, so it's kinda wrong for me to just do something without approval from you all. Thankies ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:17 pm
Possible a forum where people are willing to give out free avi art? I know that can be hard to come by sometimes. I wouldn't mind maybe doing a few, but tips could also be appreciated.

Or, a place where banners and ads can go. I know some people like to show off their tech art skills. This idea will probably be better when the guild gets bigger, but its a start. 3nodding  

Spreading The Word
Vice Captain

xXIcyMizuXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:20 pm
contest!!1 we should hav contests n stuff XD lik for prize we all member should donate a certain amount of money n then we vote whos art is best for 1, 2 , n 3 place XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:01 pm
First, as Desi mentioned, we need a bit more people lol Thus why I said on the main home of Graphite...Contests were coming soon :]  

Alectix
Captain

xXIcyMizuXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:21 pm
Alectix
First, as Desi mentioned, we need a bit more people lol Thus why I said on the main home of Graphite...Contests were coming soon :]
oh i no that we need more ppl for that XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:57 pm
...Help us advertise Graphite then, please, Shadow ^^? I'm sure there would be wayyyyyy more contests available. I'm actually thinking of starting one right now...and maybe it might catch the eye of some people? I dunno. Lemme know what you think?

And...a point system for particular things...? Do you think that would bring in some more members? :/  

Alectix
Captain

Netaliya

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:26 pm
We definitely need referral points and prizes, which is sort of like a contest.

Also, if you plan of having lots of funds handled in the guild, you should make a guild mule.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:04 pm
I thought referral points and prizes for particular amounts would be helpful ^^ I'll be getting to it. AND the guild mule sounds interesting.

Quick votes for a mule account named (of course) Graphite?: 3

(assuming Litakai is in with it since she suggested it)
(Jamesy voted...and it counts ONCE lol)  

Alectix
Captain

burrito sama

Tasty Scamp

17,675 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:34 pm
yeah...I think the Guild Mule is a great idea. *votes in triplicate even if only one counts*  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games