Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Have you noticed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 pm
i am just saying ,i am not trying to be rude or anything but have you noticed the amount of people that care for Michael Jackson...which shocked me cause i always thought that a lot of people hated him.

when He was alive he used to be made fun of and people lied stuff about him.

i wish he could have gotten More respect when he was alive .
now that he's dead he gets all this respect ..i am not saying that's a bad thing , it's a good thing . all i am trying to say is that , he should have deserved more when he was alive and all that was ..Respect..
poor guy..he lived a hard life.. Rest in peace Michael Jackson. heart

wanna give any thoughts ?

Thumbs up for all the fans that respected,believed and loved Michael Jackson.
he will live in our hearts.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:42 pm
U hav a good point  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

Isis0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:25 am
you are so right.. that's what I was thinking as well.. and many did..

I think, it's because Michael touched so many people deeply in their hearts, because of beeing such a loving person.. and he had deserved nothing less than the respect of people.. but many were letting themselves get blinded by media and all thouse rumors.. but now as he is dead , they see clearly all the injustice that happend to him.. and they feel the truth and warmth in their hearts, also the sadness about this fact
.. I always knew, Michael is not guilty, he did nothing wrong.. but most got blinded by all that hate created by the media..
people who loved Michael, because of the person he was the same way they loved him for his music, knew he was always a good person..
and if one had read some of his thoughts in his book 'Dancing the dream' or listend to what he said carefully and to the way he talked.. just had to see obviously: he is a loving, sensitive and wise person..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:57 am
It definitely bums me out that he didn't get the respect he deserved while he was alive. I remember so many arguments with people, because I loved him and believed in him so much it would actually hurt my feelings when people would talk trash. It's a case of fair-weather fans. While there are a lot of people changing their stance on Michael Jackson, there are also a TON of fans that have always been loyal. As much as the scrutiny hurt him he knew he was loved by loads of adoring fans.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

mrs N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:45 am
You make a great point and I agree he should have had more recpet. >: O

RIP Michael emo

I have always loved him I was soo little and I would say I'm married to him and the molesting thing I knew he didn't do it well I believe he didn't anyway..he was and is one of my favorite singers! even though at times I wish I was a more loyal fan when he was alive

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:31 pm
MICHAEL I DONT CARE IF UR DEAD! I STILL SAY IM MARRIED TO U!  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

ll evanesce ll

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:51 am
I agree on the fact that when he was alive, there was constant jokes and teases. But suddenly, the world has been shaken by his death. I've been loving his music from the beginning. But I also must say, although you say you know he wasn't guilty, that might not be true. Just because you know his past, it doesn't mean you truly know what happened. Im not saying he was guilty, but im definitely not saying 'i know he wasn't guilty" because no one but him and that boy knows the truth. and its too late to fight back for his justice, or what we think should be his justice, but at least now, he knows that the world really does care.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:36 am
yeah your right!!! thats what my friends said, no one cared about MJ until he died then they started talking about him but even though he is dead they r still sayin un-nessary stuff but it amazes me when people just come out and start talking about people when they are dead and cnt defend theirselves  

Yanni-Boo2

mrs N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:45 pm
Yanni-Boo2
yeah your right!!! thats what my friends said, no one cared about MJ until he died then they started talking about him but even though he is dead they r still sayin un-nessary stuff but it amazes me when people just come out and start talking about people when they are dead and cnt defend theirselves

Your right it's crazy that ppl talk crap bout a dead guy : P It's really sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:47 pm
I know! i was one of them and i wish i wasnt......i felt really bad! R.I.P. King Of Pop!  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 am
your very right people are starting to respect him ore now that he is dead than when he was alivee which wasnt right and now that hes gone ppl act like they have been Mj fans forever.! btw, cute signature lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 am
i used to not like michael jackson then i actualy did ssome research and now i love him  

iSora the Keyblade King
Crew

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:41 pm
I have to agree.
The other night I was just thinking about it, and it hit me.
It's sad that when he was alive, he was talked about so badly, about his personal stuff.
Now that he's gone, all the media is like "he was a great musician and human being"
It took his grief-stricken, crying daughter, to get everyone to actually believe he was a true loving human when he was all his life!
It upset me so much.
Me and my family have been huge fans for years and it's disappointing it took his death for him to get the credit he rightfully deserved in life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:44 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
MICHAEL I DONT CARE IF UR DEAD! I STILL SAY IM MARRIED TO U!

Hell yeah!
XD lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas