Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Darkness and A Horrible Figure

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm
Most of this dream was spent in the dark and tripping over things. It totally freaked me out.

I was in a damp and moldy cell and tied in a chair. A tall, dark, figure stepped out of nowhere, wearing all black....and his face was blank. Nothing on it. And it was painted black. In the dim light, he reached for a knife and cut his arm off. I cringed, waiting to see blood, but instead, there was an image of everything I loved and cherished and he opened his horrible jaw and ate that. I started screaming (into my pillow in real life) and kicking, but he gagged me and blindfolded me so fast, I couldn't see anything. The room spins around.
I couldn't tell if this was another dream or the same one, but at least I was free. I opened my eyes. I couldn't see anything! I felt myself...air. I was nothing, an unseeing nothing. But I still tripped and bumped into things when I tried to move. And I heard maniacal laughter behind me. Icy hands grasped me....

And I woke up.

Does anyone have an interpretation for this?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:21 pm
I'm not a very good interpreter, but it sure sounded scary! I know I would be freaked out if I had that dream.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:49 am
I can give a quick, vague interpretation. It's just a guess.

From what I've got, you feel trapped in some kind of decision right now, and you can't really see a way out of it. That's pretty clear.

Since the main antagonist right now actually has no face, no personality to it, then it must must be a personification of something that doesn't really have an identity. In other words, what's causing you to feel trapped isn't likely a person... but it's an influencing force nonetheless. The other possibility is that the antagonist is a representation of a person, but one whose identity is as of yet unknown. However, this is not as likely, since you say distinctly it has no face... and if it was just an unknown person it would more likely have a mask.

Whatever this malevolent force is, it is either made of everything you like, or something that is destroying what you like (or making it so you don't have time to do what you want), or perhaps even both.

In any case, it seems like there's something that's bugging you, but you can't really think of a way to get out of it, and when you try, it feels like you aren't getting anywhere. Not only that, whatever this problem is seems to be taking away from your enjoyment of life in some way or another, and seems to have this uncanny tendency to come back to you and make sure you still know it's there and waiting to be solved.

That's the vibes I'm getting. Like I said, it's pretty vague, but that's what I'm getting from what you're giving.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:11 pm
Thanks anyway, Chain.  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:12 pm
I'd love to help, but I think Chain pretty much said it all...
Plus I'm just not too good at this stuff. sweatdrop  
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff