Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance
tell us something about your self...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Gozaburo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:47 am
in this forum you say everything about your self.
for example.. tell us about from where you from
or what specific technique you often use.. we just
want to know something about our members...
you can also post pictures of your reference character
for the RP's...thank you.. blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 pm
User Image
I'm Suki. I'm from Konoha(Hidden Leaf Village). I have many techniques, yet I usually use Kage no Bunshinn(shadow clone jutsu), and I have the Rinnegan, which allows me to learn any jutsu. I used to belong to many clans yet I now live alone. I'm an anbu, and I'm pretty easy to get along with.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:27 pm
User Image
My name is Taka, I am also known as The Fusion Ninja, from being able to use Jutsu, of different types and combine them to a even more deadlier one within a short amount of time. Konoha (Hidden Leaf Village) is where I hail from, I am an Elite Jounin, my skills are mostly around up in close, personal methods. My signature jutsu is Magen, Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion, Hell Viewing Technique). When I am not on an assignment i like to read books upon combat strategy, and train myself, oh i also like good bowl of Udon every once in awhile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:15 am
very nice wink wink  

King Gozaburo
Crew

Sasori And Hiruko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:12 am
Sorry I don't have a pic. Black/blue hair. Zabuzas hair cut. Black eyes Im best at Genjutsu then Taijutsu least at ninjutsu. My signture move is water style water animal jutsu.I am from the mist village my name is Sagato susanta. My blood line trait is other blood line trait don't effect me like sharingan. My nick name in the mist village is The Water Tamer. Im a chunin.I only eat never drink . My saying is kill your self befor they kill you. My chakra element is water.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:44 pm
I like watching naruto. Naruto in shipuden form is my favorite. I also like Gara and Saskue. rofl  

ii-gott-haalkkkeedd

The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff