Welcome to Gaia! ::

GRAPHITE

Back to Guilds

Find your light through Graphite. A guild for any artist, author, critic, and/or idealist. 

Tags: graphite, artists, writing, poetry, criticism 

Reply General Discussion
As We Are Dreamers...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your dreams like most of the time?
  Really happy ^^
  They don't mix up too well...almost always scattered
  I don't dream, I have nightmares...
  I don't remember my dreams, so I couldn't tell you...
View Results

Alectix
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:08 pm
I've randomly decided to post a thread about dreams...and yeah, maybe it's weird, but dreaming is an art, is it not? Your inner self must be somewhat creative lol So feel free to post your own dreams here and get responses on them. It doesn't matter if they're abnormal, don't mesh up together, completely weird and awkward...if they're dreams, we want to know about them :]

Ok, to start...my most recent dream:

There was something in the water...and the water was everywhere. It covered the entire area where I was staying and there was no escape. Everyday, you saw different people fall in its pulling grip and then hands would grab them and devour them under the cold, murky depths. I was lucky though. My family had lived up high on a rock bed den. We had limited amounts of food and only some things we needed, but we wanted escape from this torture...this "water world".

I don't exactly remember what happened but for some reason my parents cast my brother out into the water one day. There was a huge rock out in the middle of the entire water that many people, who were stuck in the water, would stay on...but somehow they always slipped into the water or died of starvation. I watched as my brother clung onto the rock and pulled himself up and I felt myself crying as tears rolled down my cheeks. I knew he was going to die.

I began to accept that fact, but then as the days past, winds started rolling in and the seas started roaring, swelling higher and higher and almost touching my so-called "home". My brother had apparently met a friend of his and together, they decided on trying to reach my "house". So, they jumped in the water, speeding their way as best they could back to my rock den. My parents were sleeping...I was the only one awake and I was glad for it.

Suddenly, my brother was pulled under...I stood there in shock, gasping, and trying not to have my tears come back to me. His friend kept swimming towards me and at the right time, he was shoved, as if by fate, up towards me, as I quickly reached out and pulled him up. My brother was lost forever...but at least one life was saved.

The next days went by as a blur...and then on one calm, dark night...my parents hatched the idea that we should try to escape [[now here's the part where the dream becomes impossible]]. There was an RV, water-mobile like thing on a cliff above that huge rock in the middle of the water...they planned that we should swim to the rock, climb up the cliff, and get in the RV. So, that's just what we did...and amazingly, it worked and no one was pulled under by the "things".

My parents, my brothers friend that I have yet to find the name to, and myself...were all huddled into the RV and strangely, the idea worked...we were speeding away to the borderlines where my dad was certain the water had stopped. Having no supplies whatsoever in the RV, my dad decided to breeze over a fallen restaurant, where there was no luck in finding food at all [[weird...yes]]. His eyes then caught a still standing gas station...so, we decided to head towards there in our RV, water-mobile thing. There was a semi-truck parked (yes, finally parked) and supplying the empty gas station with food...my dad pulled up beside it and started stealing away food. The owner saw us and ordered us to get out...we listened...finding it weird to be on solid ground again.

He mentioned something about "detoxifying ourselves" and my mom agreed that we should do that. They took us to a glass room and began inspecting all four of us. There was this lady behind us who was drenched and wet, as well as half of the dogs she had been walking with. In all, I'd guess she had about 12...and 6 of which were wet and stinking...and 3 of which dying or had rabies...they killed those as she protested.

My family was pressed on through the line...but my attention stayed with the woman and the dogs...and awkwardly, one dog saw me and came towards me...sniffing. I bent down and stroked his fur...he looked like an Husky and had ice blue eyes. He meant no harm...and for some reason, when I looked at him, everything was calm...everything was ok...[[and then my mom called my cell phone and interrupted my dream]].  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:17 pm
Freaky...

I'll post my dream later. It's long and I'm lazy at the moment. lol sweatdrop  

Spreading The Word
Vice Captain

xXIcyMizuXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:41 pm
dreams!! thats a hard topic to discuss sweatdrop ....for me that is!!1  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff