Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
If Micheal Jackson Was still alive!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Twon

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:43 pm
if MJ was still alive he would sing songs for all of us,he was spossed to sing his coming back but he died sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 pm
if he was still alive then i think that he would still do the world good. he is a great man and i still adore him  

Xx_nightbabe_xX

iSora the Keyblade King
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:02 pm
People said he rAPED BOYS.THOSE LIERS NEED TO SHUT UP  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 pm
I THINK HE WILL LIV ON AS LONG AS U PLAY HIS MUSIC.........SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH CAN U HEAR IT HIS MUSIC IS PLAYED ALL THROUGH THE LAND U WILL LIV ON MR JACKSON heart heart crying crying heart  

Xwicked-eyesX

2,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:15 pm
If Michael Jackson was still alive, this world would be a better place and everyone would be filled with joy. I hope to meet him in heaven some day. Or I hope he comes back to life, somehow. I just found out weeks ago that I had a crush on him. I wanted to meet him so badly. I listen to his music all day, everyday. R.I.P Michael Jackson. You`ll always be our Kind of Pop. redface  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:19 pm
If Michael Jackson was still alive, he would bring everyone the true taste of Pop. I hope that our Pop King lives on a good life. I hate all the Michael Jacksons haters. They are big ******** a** holes. If you wanna remeber him ever again, please, listen to his music. We all trust in you Michael Jackson. You are our true Pop King. I wish you were still alive. . . . . . . crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

Rainbow_Toe_Sox_Rulez

Centrifugal_comfort

Fluffy Lunatic

13,690 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:14 pm
If he was still alive people would think of many ways to hurt. But maybe God took him because it was his time to go its sad but at leats he doesn't have to have any more pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:19 pm
He would've been relieved that his life was still going on. That he coudl share his life with all of us, his feelings, his songs. He was an incredible person, but he left. His legacy will live on forever no matter what.  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces