Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
M.J is good

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

da lil joker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:49 pm
M.J is a great guy no homo M.J is awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:51 pm
M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J R.I.P R.I.P R.I.P R I.P  

da lil joker

x_ii wnna b banqqed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:52 pm
Yeah
The dudes pretty tight ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:20 pm
I`m listening to his music right now. He was the best. R.I.P Michael Jackson. I`m thinking about him now, and I`m pouring tears, in real. His death is too much for be to handle. gonk  

aloeveriea

Lover

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:21 pm
His death has brought great pain to everyone but his jackass dad. We will carry his name on, making sure his legacy is legendary.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:05 pm
M.J.s death is horroble like deh 9-11 a real tragedy if only i had the chance to meet him b4 his death RIP c u in heaven  

money makin goon

Officially Asian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:41 pm
My mom cried herself to sleep when he died, but she knows somebody physic, who...well...can see dead ppl/visions. Alot of people were bombarding him with emails to contact MJ because they were sad. So he tried. He said MJ wouldn't talk to him, but he could see him. I think he said he was floatin' around his mom, because everybody cryin' and doin' thriller in the streets is pullin' him down and he can't go to heaven, so he's around his mom all the time. But the good thing is that he's happy and free. No more people calling him a freak and all and no more people using him to get money from him and especially NO MORE MAKING FUN OF HIM. RIP MJ We'll miss you! =)  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games