Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
I BET YOU ONE DAY MJ WILL COME BACK Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:43 pm
UnKnown Bitter
iG R A P E A P E-
Lol Micheal Jackson is like jesus christ he will come back a second time
Btw @ Neonscorpionboy if you can make fun of micheal jackson for being accused of being a ***** then i can make fun of you for being crippled ..xD i can dance but can you? ican run can you? i can walk can you? Now thats Funny blaugh

that is funny! rofl

Neonscorpionboy looks like he`s a ******** 8 year old, why is he on Gaia? Its bad enough that we have young people and MJ haters on Gaia, but now we have crippled, eight year old, MJ hater playing this? :l  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 pm
HAHAHAHAH!!!!! I just seeen that Neonboyscorpion kids picture and he's talking about MJ?!!?!?!?!? PFFTT.! XD  

ItsDeondra-x

XxiLunaUchihaXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 pm
I HOPE HE DOSE COME BACK I MISS HIM SO FING MUCH crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:48 pm
ItsDeondra-x
HAHAHAHAH!!!!! I just seeen that Neonboyscorpion kids picture and he's talking about MJ?!!?!?!?!? PFFTT.! XD

He looks like he`s eight or like ten right? LOL. xD
He has no sense of mind, he doesn`t use his brain to realize what the media says is all lies.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:49 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
iG R A P E A P E-
Btw @ Neonscorpionboy if you can make fun of micheal jackson for being accused of being a ***** then i can make fun of you for being crippled ..xD i can dance but can you? ican run can you? i can walk can you? Now thats Funny blaugh

that is funny! rofl

Neonscorpionboy looks like he`s a ******** 8 year old, why is he on Gaia? Its bad enough that we have young people and MJ haters on Gaia, but now we have crippled, eight year old, MJ hater playing this? :l

IT'S AN EPIDEMIC!
SAVE YOURSELVES! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:49 pm
xxLuna1102xx
I HOPE HE DOSE COME BACK I MISS HIM SO FING MUCH crying crying crying

I miss him too. I want to like find some magical way to make his body move again. I hope in the future, they`ll have something like that.  

aloeveriea

Lover

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:50 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
iG R A P E A P E-

that is funny! rofl

IT'S AN EPIDEMIC!
SAVE YOURSELVES! XD

LMAO. I laughed so hard. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:51 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
iG R A P E A P E-

that is funny! rofl

IT'S AN EPIDEMIC!
SAVE YOURSELVES! XD
HeHe! that gave me a good laugh lolz.!  

ItsDeondra-x

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items