Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
HOW MJ GOT THE SKIN DISEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0o Kumo-Chan o0

Thieving Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Yes he had a Vitiligo Problem but im not sure he had to Disease
I saw when he burned her Hair emo

Damn you Fire!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:49 am
m.j did not bleach himself and the doctors didn't bleach him and he wasn't gettig white spots on him all of him was turning white cut him some slack he had 3 diceaeses lupus vitilogo and skin cancer duhhh  

ii_im_so_fr3sh ii

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:30 pm
He told Oprah that he did suffer from Vitiligo and that it came from his father's side of the family.
He had to go to trial for something in 1994 (of what I'm not sure) and his doctor had medical documents confirming that he indeed suffered from Vitiligo and Lupus.
As for the Skin Cancer thing, that's never been confirmed but highly speculated just as everything else in his life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 pm
my dad his it and he was born with it.
yea. he bleached his skin so no 1 would freak or his record sales go down.
but who rly knowss!  

The_Shelbsterr

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:05 pm
UnKnown Bitter
He told Oprah that he did suffer from Vitiligo and that it came from his father's side of the family.
He had to go to trial for something in 1994 (of what I'm not sure) and his doctor had medical documents confirming that he indeed suffered from Vitiligo and Lupus.
As for the Skin Cancer thing, that's never been confirmed but highly speculated just as everything else in his life.

Wow, thanks for posting that. I knew he had Vitiligo but didn't know that he had Lupus. I had a roommate that had Lupus, she slept all the time and every once in awhile she would become very weak, I only knew her for a short time but she left an impression on me to not let little trivial things get-me-down.

I myself am getting tired of media-rumor-accusations (makes all these 'reporters' look like idots in my opinion, they're wrong SO much and make biased statements); especially towards Michael, he cared SO much about everyone and was a true humanitarian.

Love you always Michael!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:32 am
Wasnt it the Pepsie Coke commercial and he caught on fire? 0.o? So sad. ;[  

RaceXTheXSun

-Imaginary t0y-Sz xP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:59 pm
iiMimi-xXx
Yes, I heard about the burning of his skin, and that he had a skin disorder. But I don't believe the skin burning gave him the disease.

i thought he had a heart attack  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces