Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
I want to hear your stories!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FEBRUARY17

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:22 pm
I want to hear some of your stories about the paranormal! twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Well heres a story when I was five I hade a dream that my dad would die two weaks later he did die.When I walk by myself I see someone at the corner of my eye I look and no ones there.I hear people talking when im all alone.I no longer dream all I see is darkness unless if I go to sleep in my moms room every time I do sleep there I dream of someone dying.There are two possibilities of whats wrong either I am insane or their is a ghost.Both reasons are believable.  

NyaSonozaki

Friendly Bloodsucker

13,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100

Damons_Daark_Princess

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 am
Well every year my family goes to Tennessee.We always go to this place that has old cabins.This year my dad let me and my sister take pics and she had this red body apparition in the pic.Then we found out about this new place she took another pic it had a profile of a face.Then she got a orb with a face in it.

(Go to the Skeleton Creek and Horror guild and you will see them)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:11 am
This is kinda spiritual rather than spooky spooky paranormal I think, but anywho... x3
Basically I met a girl on the interwebz, we got on really really well. ^_^ I now consider her my spiritual sister. :3 She lives in the same country as me so that makes it even cooler. ^.^ Anythoo, she is linked with spiritual stuff (mediation and the sort), and she told me about spiritual guides and she told me a bit about hers. If you know what spiritual guides are I needn't explain, but they are spirits that help you and are deeply connected to you. ^_^ Before I had met my SS (spiritual sister), I had recently seen a tall dark figure on a bridge, it was only quick because I was in a car, but I did see them clearly, and dressed exactly how my spiritual guide Andrew dresses and looks, tall, dressed in a long black coat, with shoulder length bedraggled dark hair and a black wide brimmed hat. When I had met my SS I had my first clear dream with Andrew in. ^_^ I asked her about this, and she explained to me that it was mostly likely Andrew. :3

I find it super cool really. ^-^ That I was able to see him before I knew about him in the outer world. :3  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:35 am
I have SEVERAL ghost stories as people would call them. And all of them are true. But, um, I guess I can share one. :3

Well, I've been a Clairvoyant since I was little (around 7). And we all know this means that I can sense spirits. Anywho, where I live the Virginia Tech massacre happened. Well, they had closed it down for a year and then finally opened it back up. The day it opened rumors flew. And, that day my friends boyfriend called me up saying that they wanted it to be checked out. And that I needed to grab my equipment and to meet him at the building. Well, as we entered I started to slowly feel sick. But I told myself, I had to carry on no matter what. So I kissed my pentacle necklace and continued on. Well, on the second floor there was still some text books laying around. And, all of a sudden I started to feel worse. And the next thing I know, a text book is being thrown at me. Let's say I quickly turned around and left. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:47 pm
My friend and I saw the same ghost at different time. I saw her after school as walking i saw a girl in torn dirty bloody white dress she had scars everywhere and messy tangled hair she was looking at me for awhile and disappeared behind a crowd of people. I called a friend of mine who can relate to me but before i could explain what was so weird she told me that an hour before i saw that girl she saw the same girl she explained in detail and got every part right. And she said this before i had a chance to even say i saw a girl. It appears the same girl visited my friend an hour before she visited me.  

Fionnia

9,375 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100

cemetary dweller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 pm
ghosts literally stalk me. especially my best friends twin (died in the womb, stalks us all). but i live in a very haunted area, with a lot of paranormal activity. i dont mind it most of the time, but it can get real creepy. like when ill try riding my bike home and i see things in the dark... or in my house.... shudder. and once there was a very loud, rythmic banging in my house. it was just me and my mom. it came from upstairs, where i was. mom was downstairs laying on the couch. it scared the crap outta me :p and ill never know who...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:18 pm
at work we all believe that there is a ghost. although none of us have actually seen it or a shadow, we all know it is there. we named him Fred (getting mad and saying ghost got annoying after awhile.) the bosses don't ever have any experience that we know of. only the employees mess with Fred. (by the way, i work at a fitness center, lat and wave pool,a golf course down the road, and a restaurant in boath of the buildings)

( lap pool)
Fred will rattle the gates that block the pool. we have also herd some one do a cannon ball into the pool, but no one is there and the whole area is locked down. he also will not let you do any major rearranging in the lap pool office. ( he will put some of it back by morning.)

(grill)
this is the area that i wok in. (the restaurant is called the grill.) he dose not do much in here. you will just feel that someone is watching you. one girl that works with me although will see him out of the corner of her eye. she says he has a red jacket and blue jeans. nobody else has actually seen him so we do not have much to go on.

(around the building)
he stays away from the bosses offices. one time we were working on a ladder and when my brother started to fall, he said that he felt something push him back at the ladder. but i was on the other side of it. like in the grill he will watch you mostly here to.

(golf course)
at night you just know that he is on the other side of the first pond in front. for some reason he will turn the trash cans around. me will never be seen, felt, or do anything in the restaurant over here. but he will hang out in the golf shop although and the store room.

he also seams to like to wonder the grounds some what.  

GinSabra

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

FEBRUARY17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 pm
those are great stories biggrin thanks guys!! smile  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash