Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What is it like to cut? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:32 am
SeshuTetsuyama
When I did it it felt good. I'm not going to tell you not to do it, but I will tell you that it's not a good idea. I found recently that you can get the same amount of pain by holding an icecube in one hand(don't switch hands) until it melts. It just takes a little longer to get started. Here's a bonus. There's no scars to get you caught by family and friends. It's your body. Do what you will with it. It feels amazing...of course I'm a masochist. confused

umm i like putting staples in my hand instead of cutting because that is way less noticable then many scars on the wrist. i think it feels good. but i also like getting into fights and being the one to be beat up sooooooo. yeah.. im a friek, but i dont like to face the fact, what i do is practicaly like cutting myself. you see, there are many different/ less noticable ways to do pretty much the same thing as cutting, maybe you could try one of those?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:37 am
darkabyssx
[Hollow Point]
"To me it is cold and sad and soothing, it is a light in a dark ******** none of you have ever put razor to flesh.

no,but ive used a knife

i laughed at that, it is ssstttiiillllll funny, im still laughing  

Im Diggin That Dope

emo skater__gurl2114

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 pm
it does cause you pain.
but when i do i'm like crying my eyes out
and the pain i feel when i do is not so much
bad pain i guess
it's like more of a relief that everything i'm
feeling in a way is getting out  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 pm
I've had a chiefs knife in my right hand before, now that ******** hurt.  

Art Payment

Kay-Rae-95

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm
I guess I'm weird, I usually don't use a blade. It seems too easy to me. I use this sharp piece of metal I found(it's clean and all.. no threat of tetanus) and kinda scrape until I start bleeding. It leaves some nasty scars though. It hurts pretty bad.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:48 pm
i think if u wanna cut then its choose. I do cuz it does make me feel better. the physical pain seems to cancel out the emtional pain. before i thought about it but nvr did it but now i do because my ex-boyfriend, my first serious boyfriends ive ever had, as i found out ******** my best friend because i wouldnt slept with him because im a virgin. anyway, thts when i started and now ive forgiven them both...maybe im just stupid for it but i did and now i want to get back with my ex-boyfriend and he wants to get back out with me but he wouldnt take a second chace becase he thinks he doesnt deserve it...and now it hurts so much more then it did before but...ya srry i rambling but like i said do it felt u want. maybe try cutting before u decide u want keep doing it seriously. but there r downsides like haveing to wear long sleeves or clothing to hide the cuts and if ppl see then they tend to freak. im currently in therpy cuz my dad saw mine...  

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:39 am
Instead of cutting, make a tattoo gun, and give your self some thing cool on like your foot.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:20 am
pandachan3
uhm its scary and i dont ever want to do it again
basicly i hate pain ;~;

"True..but I punch stuff and rap my hands with pens, rulers, brushes..other.."  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:25 pm
i've never cut, but fire feels nice...  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:38 pm
I think it cancels out the emotional pain that we either don't know how to or don't want to deal with. I have done it, but was caught and haven't done it sense. when I first did it I thought "what the hell am I doing?" and didn't do it again till a long while later because...well I'm not sure why.....but I did, then I couldn't stop...it took soooo much to stop, and being a cutter is kinda like being a drinker. once a drunk always a drunk....once a cutter always a cutter...you may stop doing it, but when you go back it's hard to stop again.  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:06 pm
Panyris
To answer your question more directly, I would compare the feeling to having the best orgasm ever when you're really horny. When you're in a such a dark, miserable place, all you can do is relieve yourself. Seeing the blood drip from your skin feels like all the poison thats making you sick is being drained out. . .

This is the ******** dumbest post I have ever read. You are not ******** crazy, you are just ******** stupid. Have you ever had sex? Because I have cut before, and I also masturbate every other day and orgasm each time I do, and the two do not compare even the slightest bit!  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:36 pm
Take a spoon and shove it up your a**. Thats what it feels like.  

Vaknar21

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:38 pm
serjtankian_is_god
Panyris
To answer your question more directly, I would compare the feeling to having the best orgasm ever when you're really horny. When you're in a such a dark, miserable place, all you can do is relieve yourself. Seeing the blood drip from your skin feels like all the poison thats making you sick is being drained out. . .

This is the ******** dumbest post I have ever read. You are not ******** crazy, you are just ******** stupid. Have you ever had sex? Because I have cut before, and I also masturbate every other day and orgasm each time I do, and the two do not compare even the slightest bit!
Lol.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games