Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
alot of weird stuff has been happening...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you been feeling some weird paranormal stuff lately?
  yes
  no
  i cant tell, but my friends can
  i think...
View Results

cemetary dweller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:00 am
this is really starting to freak me out. alot of paranormal stuff has been happening around where i live lately. my friends get possessed alot. i took them to the cemetary i like to visit. one got possessed for the second time in that cemetary because of a certain grave. then, ive been feeling alot of weird stuff... this is starting to freak me out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:35 pm
Not to sound mean.
But, how do you know they were possessed? It's not going to be exactly like The Exorcist. It can be, but it's not like that all the time. And, just by feeling weird isn't going to cut it. What do you mean by feeling weird?

Have you been seeing anything, sensing things that aren't right. Or what?  

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:55 pm
Snowy Leeno
mrgreen just testing smting cuz it wont appere

Should have done it somewhere else. Maybe the CB.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 pm
Ketchup Is Not Real II
Not to sound mean.
But, how do you know they were possessed? It's not going to be exactly like The Exorcist. It can be, but it's not like that all the time. And, just by feeling weird isn't going to cut it. What do you mean by feeling weird?

saidly, i cannot really see anything gonk but ive been feeling alot of weird stuff. i can tell when their possessed when they start talking in different voices and threataning to kill us.  

cemetary dweller

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:58 pm
cemetary dweller
Ketchup Is Not Real II
Not to sound mean.

saidly, i cannot really see anything gonk but ive been feeling alot of weird stuff. i can tell when their possessed when they start talking in different voices and threataning to kill us.

Um, you might be sensitive to spirits. And you're just now realizing it.
Also, if the supposed people are possessed and you say they're talking in another language. How do you know they were saying they were going to kill you or anyone else?

I'm usually all for helping. But you're not giving me or anyone else much to work with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Ketchup Is Not Real II
cemetary dweller
Ketchup Is Not Real II
Not to sound mean.

Also, if the supposed people are possessed and you say they're talking in another language. How do you know they were saying they were going to kill you or anyone else?

I'm usually all for helping. But you're not giving me or anyone else much to work with.

its hard to explain. mabey snowy leeno could help you out too, because were friends of the same people in real life  

cemetary dweller

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm
cemetary dweller
Ketchup Is Not Real II
cemetary dweller
Ketchup Is Not Real II
Not to sound mean.

its hard to explain. mabey snowy leeno could help you out too, because were friends of the same people in real life

Help me out?
Only help I need from you is to be more clear. And to type a bit better, so I know what you're saying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:10 pm
Ketchup Is Not Real II
cemetary dweller
Ketchup Is Not Real II
cemetary dweller
Ketchup Is Not Real II
Not to sound mean.

Help me out?
Only help I need from you is to be more clear. And to type a bit better, so I know what you're saying.

OK... im just saying things dont really feel rite spiritually in that world, and im getting a little freaked out. thats really what im just trying to say. (though few people actually get what i say because im a dumb blonde in that way neutral )  

cemetary dweller

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:11 pm
cemetary dweller
Ketchup Is Not Real II
cemetary dweller
Ketchup Is Not Real II
cemetary dweller
Ketchup Is Not Real II
Not to sound mean.

Help me out?

OK... im just saying things dont really feel rite spiritually in that world, and im getting a little freaked out. thats really what im just trying to say. (though few people actually get what i say because im a dumb blonde in that way neutral )

What world?
Your world or theirs?

Look, if something is harming you and your friends. Maybe a cleansing is in order. o.o;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:14 pm
Ketchup Is Not Real II
cemetary dweller
Ketchup Is Not Real II
cemetary dweller
Ketchup Is Not Real II

Help me out?

What world?
Your world or theirs?

Look, if something is harming you and your friends. Maybe a cleansing is in order. o.o;

their world. and im not really sure a clensing would really help  

cemetary dweller

love my gum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 pm
Try saying this prayer. Maybe put a hand on their shoulder and have them sit down. Try to keep going even if some weird stuff happens. I've heard it said alot as a protection prayer so I hope it works.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Try to memorize it or carry a coopy of it in your pocket, that way if it suddenly starts to happen that a friend gets possesed. Oh and try not to go to that certain spot again with your friends.  
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games