Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Im a retard

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiPonyboy v2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:40 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:44 pm
its ppl like u who r gonna end up dead like Michael Jackson but he is gonna go 2 heaven n u ppl r gonna go 2 hell n all his fans will go 2 heaven wit him

twisted here is sum advice keep tlkin bout Michael Jackson like dat u will end up dead b4 u kno it twisted  

Yanni-Boo2

Xx_nightbabe_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:15 pm
LOOK YALL ******** BITCHES U GUYS R TALKING CRAP CAUSE UR UNKNOW. U JEALOUS AND U HAVE NO LIFE. I HATE MJ HATERS.

R.I.P. MICHEAL JACKSON  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:00 am
xXSpeck_UchihaXx
Mcdonalds gonna make the Jackson burger,,,,
50 year old meat in 12 year old buns

Lego's gonna buy his body since its 99% plastic
and melt him down into legos so children can finaly
play with him

some lady said 2 god let all the children be in peace
so god killed MJ

If anyone has anymore put them in
And if u dont like this please dont delete the forum

you fuccking idiot. you're gonna burn in hell for this. this is not funny at all. what's wrong with you ppl? this is a guild for ppl who like
MJ and then the ppl who don't try to cause trouble. so stupid.  

JoeSuxOnDis

Xx_nightbabe_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:41 am
Yanni-Boo2
its ppl like u who r gonna end up dead like Michael Jackson but he is gonna go 2 heaven n u ppl r gonna go 2 hell n all his fans will go 2 heaven wit him

twisted here is sum advice keep tlkin bout Michael Jackson like dat u will end up dead b4 u kno it twisted

Actually honey he went to hell not trying to be funny or rude but they found a demon in his thingy and when there is a demon that mean that he went to hell. there could be things unknow but still we all want him to go to heaven but maybe things happened. see when ur in hell 2 things happen u get to send a dream to whoever saying help me that help me means im in hell. and when you see a demon in a house thats not mj spirit thats the demon. trust me on this one i koe  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:49 pm
Xx_nightbabe_xX
Yanni-Boo2

Actually honey he went to hell not trying to be funny or rude but they found a demon in his thingy and when there is a demon that mean that he went to hell. there could be things unknow but still we all want him to go to heaven but maybe things happened. see when ur in hell 2 things happen u get to send a dream to whoever saying help me that help me means im in hell. and when you see a demon in a house thats not mj spirit thats the demon. trust me on this one i koe

obviously you know nothing. on facebook, those mary mary girls posted on a wall for everyone to see.they said that MJ got saved 3 weeks before his death. so it's no doubt that he's in heaven  

JoeSuxOnDis

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff