Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Michael.J's Son,Blanket, be the next little michael.J??????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:18 pm
On one hand, MJ's dance genes have probably gotten through to at least one of them-quite possibly Blanket. However, seeing how their father has been violated by the press may turn them off from the notion of becoming famous. In either case, it would be wonderful to see one-if not all-of them become entertainers; it would be the biggest compliment to Michael Jackson's legacy as an artist and performer. Let's wait and see what happens...
And yes, Prince Michael II (Blanket) bears a definite resemblance to his father-how wonderful!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:27 am
Rain Angell
petit mitaines
He might be; but he won`t be as good as his father was. Feel sorry for Blanket though. How sad he was, to have his own father pass away so suddenly. He was holding a MJ doll, that looked like him from the late 198Os. (his "Bad" era)
But I do feel uber sorry for Paris, how she broke down and started crying, when she said he was the best daddy ever, and she loves him.
I liked the second picture of Michael holding Blanket as an infant, though. c:

Agreed.
And they loved him so much. ):

Yes they did. He was the best father, in their eyes.
Imagine if Michael Jackson was your father, then he died. Oh dear; I would be in a state of depression. I wouldn`t be able to move on with my life; and I`d eventually die or commit suicide. He was such a fun, loving, kind man. And unlike most celebrities; he had a heart.

aloeveriea

Lover

ttcold377

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:17 am
petit mitaines
He might be; but he won`t be as good as his father was. Feel sorry for Blanket though. How sad he was, to have his own father pass away so suddenly. He was holding a MJ doll, that looked like him from the late 198Os. (his "Bad" era)
But I do feel uber sorry for Paris, how she broke down and started crying, when she said he was the best daddy ever, and she loves him.
I liked the second picture of Michael holding Blanket as an infant, though. c:

that is so sad that made me crying badly!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:22 am
Sweet Lemon Broker
Well, Michael Jackson was pushed and pushed to practice by his father when he was a kid. Of what I know, Michael haven't done anything of that sort to his children. So I don't think that they'll necessarily grow up to be "stars" (of course they'll be hella famous).
But who knows, with their father dead, people might start to push them into going the same way? I sure hope not though. If they wanna walk in their father's footsteps, then that's their choice. If not... well... it doesn't really matter, does it?

that is a cute pic of michael jackson heart  

ttcold377

ttcold377

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:24 am
ChunChe
On one hand, MJ's dance genes have probably gotten through to at least one of them-quite possibly Blanket. However, seeing how their father has been violated by the press may turn them off from the notion of becoming famous. In either case, it would be wonderful to see one-if not all-of them become entertainers; it would be the biggest compliment to Michael Jackson's legacy as an artist and performer. Let's wait and see what happens...
And yes, Prince Michael II (Blanket) bears a definite resemblance to his father-how wonderful!

his son is so cute but...
that is the cutest pic when michael is holding him heart smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:35 am
I think I heard, on the news, that Joseph said Banket could dance really well already and I know Paris has said she wanted to grow up and be like her dad when she got older, I dont know about Prince though. But being hidden from the public eye, this long, never getting in front of an audience, like in school, for a speech or something, might have an effect on their level of shyness. If they're not shy (and it kind of looked like Blanket definatley was at the funeral) if they could get over it, I think they would be great. Joseph has already offered them contracts to go on a world tour next year. I cant believe, Joseph is already starting on them. I really dont think that I would mind seeing this, as long as he doesnt push them as hard as he did the Jackson 5, and let them have time to be kids. He wants to call them the Jackson 3.  

MichaelJackson25

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces