Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:31 am
This thread is for people to post OOC in. It is to be used for asking questions about various RPs and any of the other threads located here. DO NOT post anything in here that is not RP related.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:04 pm
I'm gone for one day and when I come back I found two more pages O_o

Oh, well...
I have no problem with everyone ignoring my char; that's the right thing to do if I'm not able to reply. Thanks for worring about it, Roxas ^^

But I'm not really sure about what to do now. If Mikenno and Kryptiz are not in a too far away planet, maybe Kerika could follow them there (she can use the Shunkanido to go where they are, if she can still feel their kis)
Or, if Taishomaru wants to go on a bit more, she could just follow Vegeta and ask him about the other saiyans on Earth.

I'll wait a bit for a reply before posting. If I don't get any, I'll improvise acording to what's going on at the time ^^  

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:35 pm
K_Krly
I'm gone for one day and when I come back I found two more pages O_o

Oh, well...
I have no problem with everyone ignoring my char; that's the right thing to do if I'm not able to reply. Thanks for worring about it, Roxas ^^

But I'm not really sure about what to do now. If Mikenno and Kryptiz are not in a too far away planet, maybe Kerika could follow them there (she can use the Shunkanido to go where they are, if she can still feel their kis)
Or, if Taishomaru wants to go on a bit more, she could just follow Vegeta and ask him about the other saiyans on Earth.

I'll wait a bit for a reply before posting. If I don't get any, I'll improvise acording to what's going on at the time ^^
No problem i wanted to be fair but all three of us were on and you werent so we just kinda went with it. I have no problem with you following us if you have the ability idk what planet were on tho i cant instant transmission the other person took me and the girl there  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:52 am
Enma Daiƍ is dead?
Wow, I didn't know that XD  

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:13 pm
I was planing on explaining on the whole of what happened in the underworld. Yema dead along with the Kai. No one is watching the afterlife and no one is letting anyone into the afterlife.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:26 pm
I am sorry everyone. There will be some changes in the RP section and how we do things. Do to one individual not following the rules.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:10 am
Oh...
So, we wait for posting?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:58 pm
Actually its open to posts right now. Just please use common rp courtesy.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:28 pm
People take awhile to reply in rp sometimes lol, and like no one rps except for like 6 people or something  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:20 pm
Its offical, people gave up on continuation and mission to Xzert. The last comments of each are me, and no one ever replies! The only people who do my rp are me and my friend, we need more Rp!  

jdkornuta

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:05 pm
Agh...
I'm sick of the lack of literacy here...
I don't like it >.<'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:42 am
Hey everyone.I'm new to the guild and I just wanted to know where do you put the profiles on who your character is? And also is anyone allowed to join this current roleplay?!!!  

Simon -Ghost- Riley

Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff